Hi-hyun: why would you. You were getting enough money in your life then just why.

Yoojung didn't said anything but just left from there. She couldn't hold back her tears anymore. As soon as she went Kai hugged Y/n.

IU: I told you Y/n don't belive Yoojung but you did.

Y/n: I am sorry guys. I really am. I am sorry I believed Yoojung over you all. I am sorry.

Kai: it's okay love, atlast you realised it right.

Clara: see I told you Yoojung was like this only. She even killed that innocent girl. She even betrayed you-

She was cut off when Na-Eun signalled her to stop. As it was hurting them more when she was repeating all the fake things Yoojung did. Never even they even imagined that Yoojung will do something like this. But she did............or that's what all of them thought, but didn't knew the real reason behind all of it.

Y/n: I am sorry

She said and ran away from there. She was feeling ashamed that she believed Yoojung over them. Kai sensed it ran behind her as well. He perfectly knew where will she go.

After some seconds he ended up at the garden of the back side of the school. As he reached there he saw a lonely figure sitting beside a huge tree. Y/n always came there whenever she wanted to be alone or whenever she wanted some time for herself.

Kai silently went and sat beside her. After a long silence, in which Kai thought he should give her at least some time for herself that's why he just silently sat beside her telling her the he is with her.

After some what like 2 hours Kai spoke really softly.

Kai: Y/n ah you know that we are not angry on you okay. Though you trusted Yoojung but that Just shows that how much you trusted her. But she doesn't deserves it love. Anyways though you made a mistake, it's all past now, we all already forgave you Y/n. So please just please don't blame yourself. It hurts me to see you blaming yourself like this.

Y/n just hugged her tightly. She was so glad that she got such a boyfriend who always understand her. They both love eachother dearly.

After sometime they went back to their freinds who all shared a Group hug except Yoojung. But they were oblivious to the fact that there was someone who was watching them with a smile but tears in her eyes.

Yoojung in mind: now atleast y/n can be happy with Kai and them all. She doens't deserve it. But atleast now she is happy. I know that, Even I don't deserve this but Anyways, I am gonna end this all tomorrow. I will finally be free from this pain

She thought while watching them silently from a corner.

______________________________________________________________

Next chapter will be continution of flashback.

I know that it was the shortest chapter I have ever wrote. And I am really sorry for that.

You see it is actually my great grandma's 88 birthday and her birthday is like a grand festival for our family and also like a little vacation gathering for us. So there are many like almost 30 to 40 guest's in my house these 4 to 5 days. So as you see I am the second eldest one, (after my cousin brother who got into the accident with me, I don't know if you remeber or not though) and a lot closer to my great Grandma than any other ones in my family. So I know all of her choices, so all of my family memeber's are asking me to tell them something so that they can gift her something which she would like.

And in all this chaos, I am also assigned to babysit my cousin who are like 4 to 8 year's old. And trust me they are a bundle of 7 annoying creatures. Though my another cousin, whom I call lovely bitch (who wrote you the note of me getting into accident) is helping me but still I can't give her all the work and just sit like a selfish creature. So I somehow manage to write this much with help of my lovely bitch. I wrote this whole by being attacked by questions on my Grandma and while feeding and playing with these annoying creatures. Plus hiding my phone whenever someone came to me. As you see me being a Wattpad writer is still a secret from my family. Only my Great Grandma, Lovely bitch and my Bestie knows it, so I have to hide it too.

I hope you would understand my problem too. I am really sorry. And please pray to god that my cousins, who i and lovely bitch, call annoying creatures will let me live peacefully.

I really like kids but when they are not annoying. So no offence to those who like kids.

Anyways please wait patiently I will update whenever I would be free from these whole chaos.

I am sowwy *doing aegyo* I hope you will forgive me. I promise the next chapter will be long though. So please wait till then.

Thank you for supporting me.

💜💜 SARANGHE 💜💜