She smiled as Mildred and Annie ran to tackle her. They welcomed her and they practically loved her like she was their moth--he looked away from Marley as she laughed. Her squeak if a laugh. She laughed often then not since they had come to Florida and she had gotten accustomed. Her first week of cries was impossible but those are over.

Marley stood from the crowd of children and looked at the three of them. They were beautiful children and try reminded her of Klaus' children. Except these children were much younger than his. But she knew he would have loved them.

"Come on, let's eat some lunch."

Gregory approached Marley as she lead the children to their seat at the table.

"Um Marley would you be willing to join me for dinner, just the two of us?"

She shook her head no but the word, "Sure." Came out instead. Gregory smiled and clapped his hands together.

"Well then I'll be back tonight. To take you out. Be ready."

"Uh okay..."

After Gregory got off from work he picked up a bouquet of flowers, mostly just colorful daisies. He noticed Marley was the out doors type. When he got to the house he opened the door to find her kissing Theo's wounded finger.

"Okay Theo off to bed okay. I'll be back to check on you." She looked at him as the babysitter sat on the couch.

"Shall we?" He asked.

"Okay." He handed her the flowers and she put them down. She was confused as to why he gave her flowers. It was his house, she wasn't supposed to take them with her on the date was she? She thought.

After getting to the restaurant Marley realized she couldn't do it. It was a sushi restaurant it smelled like living fish. He lead her to a seat anyway though she wanted to run for the entrance they had just come through.

"Marley, you've really grown since..."

"Gregory what's happening? Is this date because you have an interest in me?"

He smirked, "Yes Marley."

"Oh but you can't."

He chuckled, "Well why not?"

"Because I still belong to Klaus." And the dinner date went awkward real fast. He hadn't a chance and she hadn't given him one. She didn't like the food and she didn't like seeing the man kill fish. After Gregory ate she leaned forward, making him smile.

"Yes Marley?"

"Can we leave?"

His smile faded, "Sure."

Klaus held onto his aching head as he sat behind his desk piling himself in his work. He sat up thinking of gardens and Marley. He wondered what she was doing and if she was thinking of him. But, maybe she moved on. He wished for a mere second that he could move on. Do what everyone told him and just tried dating. But he didn't want to he wanted Marley and he had to believe that she would return. So he left his desk and went to his piano. He thought maybe if he played, somehow she'd hear and show up at his door.

A year he had done this, playing The Story of Marley for her in hopes that she'd come.

A girl shows up at his door, "Uh hi. I'm Wendy. I heard you playing and...is that piece an original?"

Klaus thought it would be Marley he hoped it would be. But there was no hoarseness in her voice. He turned to see the girl she was beautiful. Blonde shiny hair and pale skin with piercing green eyes and finally decide to reply.