A battle to make his name

Start from the beginning

Taehyung was usually like a little tiger but at the present moment, he seemed more like a tiny lamb. This made Jungkook a little unaccustomed. He returned his hug and ruffled his hair. "What's wrong?"

"My heart almost stopped." Taehyung whispered. When watching the competition earlier, half of him was tensed and excited while the other half was scared stiff. He could only rest his mind slightly after hugging Jungkook like this.

Jungkook knew that his concern made him unable to keep calm.

Taehyung's reaction made him acutely aware of the soft pounding beat in his chest. He bent down and kissed his hair, murmuring, "I'm okay."

Taehyung's hand moved up past his back. He tiptoed and hooking on to Jungkook's neck, Kim felt the back of his brain.

Jungkook's heart quivered at the touch of his soft and warm fingers.

"Is it painful?" Taehyung asked.

"It'll stop hurting if you kiss it."

Taehyung did not know whether to laugh or cry. "Stop joking at a time like this!"

Jungkook's face was solemn. "I'm not joking. In the future, you have to kiss me every time I win a competition."

"What if I win a competition?"

"Then I'll kiss you."

"Consort Dog is clever indeed, making only the best deals." As Taehyung spoke, he seized Jeon's collar and tugged him towards his.

Jungkook went along with his pull and bent over slightly. He looked down at Taehyung, his eyes twinkling brightly.

Taehyung looked at his cherry blossom-colored lips and swallowed his saliva.

At that exact moment, the car in the distance horned several times.

The team medic was a little at the end of his patience as he waited for them to stop being so lovey-dovey. He rolled down the window and looked at them. "Are we still heading to the hospital?"

Taehyung followed Jungkook to the hospital. He only fully rested his worries after the x-ray came back and confirmed that everything was normal.

——

A battle to make his name!

That was how the media described Jungkook the next day. Taehyung's brows ticked when he saw it. He thought, isn't that too much of an exaggeration!

Those reports narrated how Jungkook returned to the rink after being accidentally injured and how he scored manically to turn the losing battle around. His explosive performance dominated everyone's attention and was the highlight of the competition. This was despite their opponents' strength, which made his performance all the more remarkable... After a ton of praises, the media attached a dashing photo of Jungkook.

Okay, fine, to most people who were not familiar with ice hockey, the key was that dashing photo.

Taehyung sent a screenshot of the article to his father. This was accompanied by the words: Introducing to you, your son-in-law.

Hyoseop pretended to not see it.

The words "Jeon Jungkook" became a hot search overnight. Many who were not clear about what was going on, curiously went to search "Jungkook" after seeing others discuss him. Their first reaction was always, Damn, this dude is hot.

Everything else came second.

Some ice hockey fans were worried that outsiders could not understand what happened and gave a simple summary of yesterday's competition. There was no lack of praises in the summary and when people read it, they were greatly impressed with how sharply the game was reversed.

Following this, other related phrases such as "Ice Hockey" and "Silk Road League" all became popular searches as well. Many people began to follow this sport and this competition.

Jungkook's Weibo followers increased rapidly. What made things comical was that his account ID was still "Taehyung's Global Fan Group". When all the new fans went to search for who Taehyung was, they were stuffed with a mouthful of dog food.

 When all the new fans went to search for who Taehyung was, they were stuffed with a mouthful of dog food

That was what someone lamented in the forum.

In the end, his long-time fans all replied:

Blah blah blah

Blah blah blah...

At first, Taehyung thought that Jungkook's Weibo followers were bought for him by the club to flaunt. Later, he found that his followers had increased greatly as well. People would come up to him for his signature. At this point, he had to admit that Jungkook's followers were real.

That rascal was famous.

Taehyung felt a little sour with jealousy. However, it was not clear what the exact target of his jealousy was.

At night, he messaged Jungkook.