"I look like a cupcake"

Norie wore a dress that had a puffed up skirt with short sleeves, she turned to them and says "and besides I'm getting married, not having a sweet 16"

"Well, it didn't seem that puffy in the bag. Maybe it will go down?"her mom spoke.

Hange took a picture and saved it, before saying "next!"

After 3 minutes of waiting her mom says "you okay Norie?"

"I don't know about this dress"

"Come on Norie! How bad can it be?"Hange says.

They saw her walk out and froze, Norie had a hand to cover the valley of her chest and pull the strapless corset up, and to top it off it had a very low v neck. Her whole back was exposed as it only covered below her lower back.

"It's to much"Norie spoke.

"Yeah-Please, Levi would dig this! He'll be taken you to the honeymoon more earlier then expected!"Hange cut Norie's mom off.

"Hange"she says embarrassingly and tried pulling the v neck more up.

"If you don't feel comfortable you can take it off"her mom spoke.

"I feel more naked then dressed, besides I can't wear this around family or the children"Norie spoke.

Hange frowned and said "fine, but I say it's nice"

After trying on different dresses, Norie finally came to the last one. She picked it up and stared at it, it looked pretty.  It was a simple pearl white like color, it was off the shoulder, it had long mesh sleeves, the v neck wasn't to high or low. The skirt was flowy and had a slit.

She smiled and took it off the hanger, back with the others Hange and Norie's mom sat back having a conversation about Levi.

"I wonder how it's going"Norie's mom asks.

"Shorty is doing fine, his mom is there with him so she can watch Eren while he tries on the different tux's."

------------------------------

"Levi look! I'm a man!"the 4 year old boy yelled happily as he wore a tuxedo jacket.

Though his small body was drowning in it causing him to look like he had a dress, Levi looked over with Kuchel. She smiled but he stared back and says "you'll get it dirty, put it back"

"But I wanna wear it!"Eren whined.

"Then let's see if we can find you one yeah? And Levi can go choose some tuxedos to try on before heading to the dressing rooms

"Yeah!"he says as Kuchel took the jacket off and put it back on the hanger.

"Come on"she says and grabs his hand.

Kuchel took Eren to try on tuxes in his size and putting hats on him, Levi would just stare with a smile when the boy would run up to him with a hat and tux saying he's a big boy.

"Are you happy?"Kuchel asks as she took one last photo of Eren.

"I'm happy!"the boy responded.

"That great! Now let's go see Levi try on his"

They walked to the sitting area and waited for him to walk out, Eren would wave and say "bye bye!" To people that walked out of the dressing room. Kuchel held Eren's bag of cookies when she finally saw Levi walk out.

"Wow sweetie you look good!"she spoke with a smile.

"You look like a butler!"

Levi froze and turned to Eren, he only smiled back but sneezed after causing him to rub his small nose.