Do you feel better?

The morning sun spills into the room causing my eyes to flutter open, and I notice the bed is empty beside me. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as I wipe my eyes to adjust to the bright room. I look for my phone before checking the time.

11:05 am. 

My heart drops slightly knowing everyone will be back soon, so I quickly gather my things and put them into my bag. I change out of Jordy's t-shirt and into a black crop top and matching shorts. I use some gel to pull my wild curls into a messy bun before brushing my teeth. Once I'm ready I grab my bag and put it in Journee's room knowing that would be a better explanation if they are already here. 

I slide my tan Yeezy slides on before descending the stairs. I hear music playing as the smell of breakfast cooking enters my nose. I walk further down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Jordy flipping pancakes on the stove. I see that she's now in a white tee and grey sweat shorts with white Nike socks. 

I walk closer to her as I watch her cook the food with ease. It looks like one of those things that come naturally to her, and it's kind of interesting to watch. I walk behind her to see if she notices my presence considering she's so engrossed in cooking breakfast. To my surprise, she turns around from the stove and I notice her beautiful hair is pulled into a tight ponytail, enhancing her features. 

"Good morning beautiful," she says before walking over to me and pecking my lips. 

A smile forms on my lips as she pulls away, "Good morning," I say as I pull myself up onto the counter allowing my legs to dangle. 

"I'm making a huge breakfast for everyone," she says as she returns to cooking. 

"Aw, that's sweet," I say before hopping off the counter.

"I put all my stuff in Journee's room so I'll say I stayed there," I fill her in while grabbing the plates and silverware to make the table. 

"That's a good idea, I'll offer to take you home too," she says while placing all the pancakes on a serving plate. 

I nod agreeing while grabbing all the juices and placing them on the table, and Jordy brings over the stack of pancakes before returning to the stove. I grab the bowl of eggs and the other bowl holding the different kinds of fruit before placing it on the table with the other food. 

I walk back over to Jordy before wrapping my arms around her while she stands over the stove cooking the bacon. 

"You okay?" she asks before turning around so I'm embracing her fully. 

"I just miss you," I mumble honestly and she starts rubbing my back. 

I get really attached to people easily, especially when I spend every hour with them. I mean Jordy and I have slept together the last two nights, and I've basically spent every second of my day with her this past day. I don't know it's just hard thinking about not being around her. 

"We'll hang out every day Elle, everything can still be the same but in private," she mumbles as her other hand caresses my head. 

"I'll miss sleeping beside you," I say honestly as I cling onto her tighter and she chuckles causing vibrations to pass through both of us. 

"Wow I feel so special," she jokes and I pull away to give her a fake glare. 

"I'm joking," 

"But I can always stay at your house or I can sneak you in over here, and you just leave earlier," she continues and I nod as I stare into her hazel eyes. 

"Besides you act like us keeping this private is permanent," she says as her eyes narrow at me, and I nod as a smile makes its way onto my face. 

"You're right," I say before pecking her lips and she smiles at me.