Chapter 27: We can share a room till Mason is here, Right?

Start from the beginning

Actually Mr White (Mason's father)has that cliche love story of A Businessman falling in love with the Italian mafia boss's sister, well he fought for his love and the Mafia Boss reluctantly gave in for his precious sister, unfortunately he didn't have an heir, The Mafia Boss thought that he will make his brother-in-law his heir, but now as it wasn't possible. He thought to make his two year old daughter's future husband his heir, however two years later Mase was born and Mafia Boss/ Mase's Uncle declared that new born baby as his heir, much to Mace's parents dismay, but they had no say in that. Anyways, there were a lot of attacks going on so Mase's Uncle made the decision to hide Mase.

Mason White was my childhood best friend, he is an year older than me, he used to even stay with us, because his father requested my dad to look after his kid, as they were college friends, my father agreed immediately and happily. Mase actually stayed with us for almost 10 years. From 1st to 10th, he completed his matriculation examination in India and then he left to Italy, were he completed rest of his education as well as he trained hard for his current position. ." I explained briefly about Mase. Lucas and Mickey nodded their head in understanding.

So when is this Mase coming over?" Mickey questioned timidly, while Lucas gazed at me in complete exhaustion.

Poor Lucas, I guess he is tired after dealing with that Fake barbie.

Uh! About that, maybe in next few minutes." I sheepishly mumbled with a small unapologetic smile.

Silence was what I recieved as an answer.

Are you f*****g kidding me?" Mickey yelled on top of his lungs and I closed my ears. He is so loud and not to forget dramatic. I can't believe he calls me Annabella when he himself behaves as if he is possessed. I shook my head with an eye roll.

I wanted atleast a whole day to take in this newfound information and that Omertà shit!! " Mickey muttered while he raked a hand on his hair and cursed lowly.

Lucas just pinched the bridge of his nose in distress and opened his mouth to say something, but much to his discontent, someone knocked on the door. We all knew who it was!!

I hastily walked towards the door and opened it, only to come face to face with my childhood best friend who was looking ecstatic, but exhausted and pained as well.

I smiled widely and hugged him tightly, he hugged me back with a pained grunt. I immediately loosened my hold on him and frowned in concern. He entered inside and I closed the door and without a second thought I knew he was injured a lot more than he said. I dragged him with me and he simply followed me, knowing very well about my stubbornness.

I made him to sit on the sofa and placed my hands on my hips and glared hard at him, he simply grinned with no glint of apology, I scowled in annoyance and shook my head knowingly. Some things never change.

I still remember this same man fighting in the corridors of our school, just because some boy teased me. I smiled fondly.
But soon it turned into a frown and my eyes widened horrifically.

Oh my goodness!! Mase you are bleeding!!" I practically shrieked in utter mortification. As I saw his shirt drenched in blood.

I am fine, wow!! This is fine?

Mase tried to smile,but only a pained groan left his mouth.

I hastily crouched down near him and took of his shirt only to see a big bandage wrapped around his Abdomen, which was now soaked in blood,

I glared at him in complete disbelief. I seriously wanted to knock some sense into him,but refrained myself from doing it.

I glanced  at Lucas and Mickey who were rooted in their places, it seems like they are frozen or something. I huffed tiredly.