Chapter 58: Fiancee

Start from the beginning

"Calm down, we don't want you eating her face." Rowan abruptly joins our moment, pushing Silas and I away from each other.

"We were scared for a minute when you said no," Leah chuckles, attacking me in a hug as she pulls away again.

"We're honestly great actors," Leo laughs as I see Silas' parents walk toward us.

I notice Isabella's puffy eyes, chuckling at her reaction.

"Dear, I can't believe you're officially going to be a part of this family." Isabella cries, hugging me tightly.

"Please stop crying," Silas groans, almost begging his mother.

"Thank you for bringing our son back," His father send me a slight smile.

I listen to Silas scoff behind me as he talks with the guys, "I wasn't gone?" Silas interrupts our conversation and Isabella raises her eyebrows.

"Whatever helps you sleep, mio figlio.[my son]" She smiles, sarcasm in her tone before she wipes the tears under her eyes.

"I managed to keep it a secret!" Xavier shouts, smiling widely as he hits Nico on his arm.

"You did, thank God," Nico whispers, rolling his eyes.

I smile when my brothers head over to us and I automatically begin crying again.

Aaron sighs before he brings me in a hug, "Crying doesn't suit you, please don't cry." Cayden chuckles, most likely saying it so he won't cry.

"I'm proud of you, Maeve." Griffin smiles, patting my head while he knows damn well I hate it when he does that.

I hear Aaron chuckle, "How are you engaged and we still aren't?"

I pull away from Aaron's hug and shrug, "I'm just better I guess." I joke, wiping my tears again.

Aaron smiles and pats my head while my face turns into a glare.

"Mom would be proud of you," He talks and I inhale deeply, nodding as I remember that she's not here to experience this with me.

"We're proud of you." Cayden smiles, nudging me with his elbow.

"Can I be a bride's mate?" Xavier shouts, causing everyone to snap their heads towards him.

I laugh but nod my head, "Whatever you want, Xav."

I hear him laugh in satisfaction as the rest chat with Silas, my brothers standing with me.

Aaron takes out his phone when it buzzes, sharing a look with Cayden and Griffin which I know very well.

I chuckle, "You three have to go again?"

Aaron sighs and nods, "We have some clues of a clan we're trying to follow, but we can stay here if you want."

I shake my head sending them a comforting smile, "No, it's okay. It was nice seeing the three of you again."

"We'll call you later, alright?" Griffin smiles and I nod before he pats my head.

I roll my eyes and glared at the three of them when they all pat my head before chuckling and walking away.

I watch them leave as my eyes find the ring on my left hand.

Holy shit.

I turn in the direction of the others again, Silas' eyes already fixed on me while he talks to his parents.

He nods for me to go over there and I do, making my way towards him and his parents while the guys and Leah spend time talking with one another.

Silas gently grabs my hand, pulling me towards him as he wraps his right arm around my waist from the back.