Chapter 17

It's been a month since the last meeting. The Ganglyeoghan-s keeping in touch without their daughters except for The Byun, they don't want to pressure them. And change of plan.

The girls need to have a proper training first so they decided that the Byun's will come home without the media knowing. They want some privacy first and to plan something before they introduce their heir to the world.

The girls are still adjusting little by little to the new life they will facing. They are aware of the training they will face when the Byun came back in Korea and they can't help but to feel nervous everytime the war came as a topic. ln school they didn't show that but Jisoo knows it and she's sorry for the girls for feeling that way.

For Jisoo's bullies, they were gone because of the Blackvelvets. They make sure that no one can touch Jisoo and they stay with her all the time.

As for Jennie and Jisoo's growing relationship. Jisoo still does not forget to show Jennie what she really feels whether she speaks or act. The sweet gesture didn't left unnoticed. Jisoo always wait for Jennie's car every morning with a bouquet of flowers in hand just to open the door for her.

When it's time to go home, Jisoo will carry Jennie's things and she will open and close the car door for her with a kiss on a forehead and telling her to drive home safe. So Jennie can't help but to fall deeply in love with the girl.

"Jennie!" Irene shout to the whole cafeteria because Jennie here is daydreaming... again for the third time this day.

Jennie woke up and the whole student inside the cafeteria is looking at her. "What?" she look at Irene with her shy face, she's aware of her daydreamingness. If that's even a word.

"We were calling you for tenth times now! what do you want to have for lunch!" Irene fired up. She hates it when she's waiting.

"I'm sorry okay? churros are fine" she said apologizing.

"What are you even dreaming about Jen?" Wendy asked as she munched her burger platter one by one. "It's not what baby, it's who" Joy corrected her girlfriend as she help Wendy for finishing the whole platter.

"Who?" Lisa asked rubbing her eyes. She just wake up from her nap time.

"The none other done Jisoo" Seulgi said as a matter of fact. That leaves Jennie with a blushing cheeks.

"Woah! You're together now?" Yeri asked while playing with her switch with a piece of fries hanging between her lips. But Jennie just shake her head no to the question.

"What? how come? You're the sweetest couple in the whole university Unnie! and you're saying me that you're still not yet together?" Chaeyoung rant her ass out. It's her ship you can't blame her for reacting like that.

"Do you just giving her hope for nothing!? Jennie! that girl loves you! and we can see that" Joy throw a rolled tissue paper to Jennie as she said that.

"What? no!! Actually. I fell in love with her the first time I met her" Jennie admitted causing the girls to squealed their ass out earning the whole attention of the students inside the cafeteria.

"But where's Jisoo?" Irene asked as she leaned her whole weight to Seulgi.

"I don't know, that dork didn't even seen my messages. She's absent in our class this morning." Jennie sadly said looking at her phone but there's still no message for her from the brunette that makes her upset more.

"She's totally in love" Lisa whispered to Chaeng who's playing with her hand under the table.

"And so do I" Chaeng suddenly said while looking directly at Lisa's eyes. The barbie like girl blushed hard, she push Chaeyoung's face away from her causing the girl to laughed at her and hug her tight.