Chapter 15

Jisoo's POV

"So about the room, did you check it already?" Seulgi asked me when we were eating.

The girls agreed to skip class, their excitement about my moving is not a joke.

"Oh, yeah I've already check it yesterday" I answered while playing at Jennie's hand under the table.

Well, I tried to make a move when we started eating. It's just my pinky at first but she grab my hands and hold it with hers. Of course that mades me happy!

"So when will you start decorating it?" Yeri asked. Oh shoot I forgot.

"Oh shit!" I said and immediately grab my phone with my other hand, well my other one is busy.

They look at me confused as I dialed someone.

"Hello, This is Kim Jisoo from yesterday"

"Oh hey ma'am, how may I help you?" A lady answered on the other line.

"About my deliveries? Can you deliver it now?"

"Sure ma'am, just give us the address and we are ready to go."

"Great! See you" I said and ended the call.

"Woah! did you just say deliveries?" Lisa asked. I just nodded.

"You just ordered someone to deliver your things?" Yeri.

"Well, I kinda bought few things yesterday and I think that it will be better here than in my house." I lied. Of course those are for here.

"But before that" I started, still playing with Jennie's hand. "Are you guys sure that I can be your new member?" I asked.

"Hundred percent buddy!" Wendy said and the other girls approved.

"Thank you guys" I said as I planned something to surprise them.

After an hour, the speaker made it's intro. "Ms. Kim Jisoo, there is a delivery for you. Ms. Kim Jisoo there is a delivery for you." It says that made me palm my face.

"Did the guard actually said it all over the school?" I asked and they're just laughing at me. I pouted. They're so mean.

I was about to go out when Jennie stops me. "The gate is far away from here, and I won't let you walk in that state of yours" She said and make me sit again. Oh gosh! should I make her mine now?! She's so caring! Ally will love her so much!

She walk to the intercom and press the green button. "This is Jennie Kim, please let the truck in and let it park besides the pool area please, thank you" She said. I just look at her, she's so amazing. I'll be the happiest and the luckiest girl in this world when she say yes.

"Thank you" I said when she sit back again beside me.

"You're welcome" She answered and hold my hands again.

Without a second, my phone vibrates and the text message said that they are already at the school. So me and the girls went out.

Besides the pool area there are two trucks and half of the students are there. What the heck!?

"Wow, you have a lot of things Soo" Seulgi said and I just laughed at her.

"Ani, there's a wrong package I guess" I said. "Hello sir. I'm Kim Jisoo" I introduce to the guy who went down from the truck.

"Ms. Kim, this are your orders" he said while checking the list he's holding.

"Uhm sir, How come that my orders have loaded the two trucks? As far as I remembered, I only bought a bed and some things to occupy my room." I asked politely.