Chapter 14

Jisoo's POV

I woke up when I felt someone is pinching my cheeks. I open my eyes and I saw my angel waking me up.

"Good morning baby" I greeted her as I sat up and she immediately sit on my lap and hug me and murmured a good morning.

“Ally hungry momma" she whispered while playing with my hair. I giggled and ruffled her hair.

"You didn't finish your dinner last night" I remind her and poke the tip of her nose.

"Sowwy" she said with her baby voice and show me her adorable gummy smile that makes me soft everytime she shows me that.

"It's okay baby," I said as I make our way to the bathroom and make our daily routine.

"Let's go! momma's gonna make a breakfast buffet only for my princess!" I cheered and put her over my shoulder as we make our way down stairs.

I cook so much for this morning because we need a lot of energy especially me. Because today is the first day that I will court my honey bunch. And to make her fall in love with me.

"What do you want for lunch baby?" I asked when she's putting her notebooks on her backpack.

"Beef kimbap with mayo and tonkatsu sauce" She said.

"Coming right up!"

When we're done, We drove our way to school but we pick up first the flowers I reserved last night.

This is it. This is the first day, I talk to Irene Unnie last night to inform her about my plan and she immediately agreed and help me to set up.

As we came at Ally's homeroom my little kiddo cheered me up.

"Momma, relax, you can do this!" she said and wipe the sweats on my forehead.

"What if she don't like me?" I asked my two years old daughter.

"Of course she don't momma, you only meet her like two days ago" she said that made me pout.

She saw it and laughed as she hugged me.

"Momma, you're going to court her first remember? We're still in the first stage and you will use the time to make her fall in love with you" she said and that makes me believe again that she's not a two years old.

"Are you sure you're a toddler?"

"Of course I am, but I'm the cutest and the coolest toddler you will ever see" she said and winked at me while pointing her hand shape like a gun at me.

How I love this kid.

"Now! go there and make my mommy fall in love with you real quick!" she said and start to push my butt towards the entrance.

"Okay okay, wish momma a good luck!" I said and kiss her forehead.

"Wait! check up first" she gesture me to go down with her level.

"Hair? check"

"Ears? check"

"Breath? hmm 70 30" she check. Wait what!?

"Hey! I brushed my teeth for an hour!" I explained, I even smell it to satisfy my answer.

"I'm just kidding momma, it's minty" She said and peck my lips

"Next, your armpit!" she said and raise my arm and smell it both. "I really love your smell momma!" she said.

She loves smelling me and I don't know why. It's weird.