Chapter 09

Jennie's POV

"What!?"

"Uhmm? I have to go?" I excused but dad stood up and walk towards me.

He held my chin and raised it slightly, to have a clear view of my neck. I tried not to gulped because he will notice it and I am doomed.

"He sucked hard huh?" he said in a gritted teeth and that's how I released my breath and gulped.

"HE FUCKING SUCKED HARD!" He said between his gritted teeth, his jaws are clenching too. "Anthon! go get ready my car and I will fucking destroy that Kim company" he said and put his coat. Oh shit!

"Dad! listen to me first!" I said and hold his arm.

"Yeobo! language! and can you please calm down!" mom said and hold dad's other arm. She still didn't notice my hickey so she's still calm.

"Hon! just look at your daughter's neck, then tell me to calm down!" he said, then my mom walk to me and check it. She even gasped and the look of shocked in her face turned into a ranging dragon.

"Kim Taehyung did that?" she asked and I didn't answer.

"DID KIM TAEHYUNG DID THAT!?" she shouts and now she's looking on my dad and he just nodded.

"ANTHON! GET MY CAR AND TELL MR. KIM THAT HIS SON WILL NO LONGER HAVE A FUTURE WHEN I SEE HIM!" she said and grabbed her purse, they was about to go out both when I sighed.

Can I explain first? Oh gee!

"MOM! DAD! LISTEN TO ME FIRST!" I shout, making them look at me again. I sighed and pulled them in the living room again and make them sit.

"Can we please let this sli--?"

"What? No!?"

"No way!?"

"Mom Dad please! let me talkkk!" I irritated said and they shut up. Well perks of being their daughter.

"Can we, no,  I want to let this one slide, It's not worth it" I explained and sit again between them.

"But darling why?" my mom asked and caress my hair.

"I don't want to pressure Mr. Kim. He's the only one who likes me in their family, he treated me like his own daughter so I just want to return the kindness back. So please let this one slide. I promise when It happens again, I'm the one who will do what you want to do right now." I said and look at them. I saw in their eyes that they're giving up.

They know how important Taehyung's dad to me, even to them. Mr. Kim is a good man and I don't know why Taehyung didn't get that from him. His mom is his girl version, she don't like me to her son, she said I'm not rich enough for him. Like duh? I can buy their company with my own money, tss, she just want that Nancy for her mama's boy son.

"If that's what you want princess, but if he did that again I will talk to his dad okay?" dad said, I smiled at him and hug them both.

"I'm still not in favor to your plan, but I will let you, you have your own mind and decision now, I just want to keep you safe okay?" mom said, I nod and she kiss my forehead.

After that I went to my room to change and to do my homeworks. Minutes later, mom called me to dinner and we eat as a family and after I said my goodnights to them and went to dream land.

-

Jisoo's POV

When the girls went inside, I ran towards the nursery building. When I got there I immediately went to Aunt Sunny's office. I knocked first before twisting the door knob and went in.

Ganglyeoghan-sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें