'Tsk you seriously thought this would be enough to scare me?'

"Hmph"

An terrible aura came out of William's body as various True God legacies started working in full swing.

"Just as I was wondering how to increase my divine points you guys showed up..."

William's voice grew smaller and smaller as his gaze focused on a particular woman.

A woman with a devilish apearence, with her face covered in a horrendous scar and her presence like darkness itself.

When those abyss like eyes locked onto him, William after a very long time felt something.

Fear.

It was a fear which came from standing in front of a superior being.

A calm look appeared on William's face as he asked in a small voice.

'Status.'

[Yes host?]

'Who is that?'

[Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor, Jie Yuan, a Creation God.]

At the same time, Jie Yuan's vision shifter onto Heaven Punishing Ancestral Sword.

Her billions of years worth of hatred rushed out, shaking the space as the figure of William in her mind overlapped with her mortal enemy.

"Mo E."

The power of a Creation God dominated the universe.

--------------------------------

[Star God's Palace.]

An otherworldly beautiful woman with pitch black hair and abyss like eyes could be seen sitting on a long staircase.

Looking up at the sky, as if counting stars, Evil Infant said.

"...Kind one....angry..."

The image of William suddenly leaving the hall, passed through her mind, as someone who was extremely sensitive to emotions, she could tell how William felt.

".....No...worries...."

She turned her head down and took out an almost finished scarf from her pocket.

".....surprise...for.....kind....one.....make.....him...happy..."

She looked at the clothes she was wearing, it was the same set William gave her, for some reason she would feel happy whenever she wore them.

Even though now she had a ton of other better looking one's, they could not compare to the one's William personally gave her that day.

Evil Infant's thoughts were simple.

If she feel happy whenever she wear the clothes given by him.....

Then wouldn't he hopefully?maybe?possibly?.....be happy with cloth given by her?

Her gaze unknowingly landed on the scarf.

It looked like it was made by an amateur, uneven from several sides, with no patern or anything fancy on it, just made up of plain black wool.

Evil Infant carefully took out two scarf knitting needle from her space, and started carefully continuing her work.

This is what she had been doing on times she had been away from William.

A small smile appeared on her usually plain face when she remembered his face.

She couldn't wait to see how William would react to her gift.