𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

Start from the beginning

They greeted us and I moved from the door...

My dad hugged me first and my mom hugged me too.

The hug I needed when I woke up to bloody sheets and when my daughter got kidnapped.

"Mom if you're here to..." she cut me off and looked at my dad who got the message and left with Jared.

"I am so sorry for everything I have done to you I failed you as a mother and for that, I'll forever be sorry"

Wait what's happening? I was flabbergasted by my mom apologizing?

"I'm not done I know about your miscarriage I walked in your room and saw blood on your sheets I panicked, I didn't know what to do so I left and chose to turn a blind eye"

"What? Mom?"My mom knew? No wonder she hated me...

"I'm sorry...... I never hated you, baby, I was just extremely disappointed, you had sex while you were still very young ... I am sorry you lost the baby though, I held it all in and thought I was okay but resented you"

"I needed you mom I didn't mean to let you down it just happened"

"I know baby...I know I can't take anything back but I'll try to make it up to you"

"Mom, why did you resent me for losing my baby ?"

"I thought I had failed you as a mother, I never loved Rina more, I just thought I'm correcting the mistakes I made with you I was angry for the pain I couldn't take from you after making a promise that I would protect you "

"But she..."

"I know I didn't correct anything just hurt the two most important people in my life who needed me, I'm so sorry baby"

She cried .....I've never seen my mom cry like that I didn't know how to feel I was mad but sad too.

"One question?"

She nodded...

"Mrs. Hills?"

"She was sick brain tumor she begged me not to tell you her health was deteriorating and she didn't want you to see her like that"

"Mom"

"She passed away a few months later"

"That's why she gave me gifts and taught me to stand on my own" she nodded...

"She loved saying never weigh yourself using someone else's scale, someone's opinion isn't a fact never give people so much power or you won't achieve anything know who you are so no one has the power to tell you who you are"

"She was a better mom to you than I was," she said smiling and crying...

"Mom"

"You made me proud did everything right, worked your ass off that magazine was framed and hung on my wall in my office"

I smiled at her and nodded...I felt too many emotions it was like I was about to explode...

"I'm sorry again baby and I promise you I will be better your aunt visited and I gave her a piece of my mind, it felt good to finally stand up for you"

"Thank you mom" she hugged me again...

"Rina called she said she's coming with Alex and has a surprise for us"

"That girl will kill me with a heart attack I swear"

"She's young mom she will be okay ....eventually"