𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

❤️‍🔥Not edited and stuff ❤️‍🔥

I woke up with a horrible headache it took time for me to realize I was in a hospital, with the IV on my hand and bandaged wrist

Oh no, Jared.....

"Baby......I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen "

The green eyes looked sad...he had a small cut on his forehead and bandaged hand.

What happened we were on our way home?

"Jared, it's not your fault, are you okay ? what happened?"

"We got hit by a drunk driver"

I tried to sit up and he helped me sit...

"I don't blame you, baby"

"You told me we should stay"

"Jared I'm fine okay, "I said smiling.

The doctor came in and told me about the concussion, sore ribs thank God they were not broken, I don't understand how the airbag gave me so many bruises when it was meant to help me, but it saved my life guess.

After a while, Ana came with her Zyair.

She finally told me excited that she was pregnant and I was happy for her.

We were in our hometown hospital and I was out for a day but my parents didn't come.

Not even my sister...so much for fixing our relationship.

It was okay because God blessed me with Jared and Ana...

The following day I was discharged and we drove back home to our house.

I went straight to bed I wasn't mad at him I was mad at my parents for failing to be parents.

I cried but didn't know why...

"I'm sorry baby"

I nodded because I couldn't speak...I thought being older meant what my mom did won't affect me but somehow I keep being the 16-year-old who desperately wanted her attention but never got it.

After some time I fell asleep...

I had a week off and trying to operate my company from home was hard I missed drawing I missed creating.

"Baby" Jared came home early.

"We are going to the cabin"

I was so happy.

"I love you "

After some time we left and got there late.

I kept looking at him cooking for me....he looked sexy as hell and he was all mine.