𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

Thank you so much beauties for giving my book a chance I would tag you but my phone is being an ass...

🚩P.S not edited etc.🚩

We were sitting at home and I was tired from thinking trying to come up with ways to save my business and nothing was helping

"Baby you said you bought your house right "

"Yes babe"

"Turn it into an office temporarily"

"Mr. Paul won't allow me, that's one of his rules don't do business in the house"

"Damn have you told your parents?"

"Not yet but I'm sure they have already heard"

I think they felt it because they called.

"Mom"

"It's been forever when are you visiting ?"

"My future husband is Jared and we aren't welcome in your house"

"You're still with him?"

"Its forever momma"

"You are a fool if you think he won't leave you for a pretty blonde girl with blue eyes"

"Is that all?"

"huh"

" I'm busy mom"

"Dont say I didn't warn you"

"Take care mom"

I hung up really she didn't even ask about my business.

"Baby we need to find a way"

"I know Jared what do you think I'm doing ?"I didn't mean to shout and take out my frustrations on him.

I was annoyed but not at him just at how life fucks me up sometimes.

I got up and went to our bathroom and sat on the floor thinking, I cried because I was tired, sometimes fighting drains you and I was drained.

He knocked...

"Don't knock babe" he joined me on the floor and I went in for a hug.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean you aren't doing anything, I know what it meant to you "

"I know I'm sorry I'm just tired babe "

"I know baby but it will work out I promise you"

"How did I get so lucky?"

"You slept on the beach, but for real baby, you're one of the strongest people I know even tired we will get through this okay"

We both laughed....and I nodded...