4- Media Madness

Author's Note:

MUST READ!

Okay, so, to put it simply- I. Am. Pissed. Excuse the crude language I may use and if I unintentionally hurt a kind soul. I have two points to rant about. First of all,

Haram Police. Seriously. I do not want nor need you to come on my story and freaking go crazy on my comment section over simple touches or anything remotely Haram. Stop. No one's perfect. No one is righteously on this Deen completing every single teaching and following every single Sunnah. There are hundreds of stories on this website that are both Islamic and contain such scenarios which would probably have the saints turning in their graves. So what if he fucking tapped her nose? It wasn't a goddamned direct touch. She was wearing niqab. He fucking touched THE CLOTH. Seriously. NONE of you had a problem when Myeesha put her hands on his when she was comforting him. I want you to stop. The first few comments were fine. I even laughed that you guys noticed something like that. And then it got damn annoying. So if you have problems that they're sharing such touches before marriage, then you need to get off this story and find one where the guy and girl hide from each other before marriage. I don't care who you are, if you are going to sound an alarm at every. single. fucking. thing. Get Out. Understood? Good.

(Again, this paragraph ^ is not for the sweet people who've been nothing but supportive.)

Secondly, negative comments. I have two words to say to you. Fuck off. Go write your own crap to criticize. Yes, constructive criticism is allowed and accepted. But not flames. I wrote this story. The plot is MINE. The characters are MINE. The whole story is freaking MINE. I put my stuff on this website for some people to enjoy. If you can't and you feel the need to flame, be prepared. Because I WILL fucking block you. It may be one word or ten. All it'll take is one single comment and I will not hesitate to kick you off this story 'cause seriously? Do you have nothing to do but spread your stupid negativity around? Don't try me.

I have a VERY short temper. It doesn't take much to rile me. My anger is famous throughout the whole family. I get annoyed. I get pissed. And I evolve into a fire-breathing dragon. I am fiercely protective of my story and my characters. They are a part of me that I am sharing with you and I'm just telling you now that if the negative comments and Haram Police continue, I WILL DELETE MY STORY. I am serious. I've finished writing it and its sequel. I am more than happy to keep it to myself and my cousin. I do not NEED to post on this website. And trust me. This story will be gone before you know it because my tolerance level is ZERO.

I hope all of you understood that who are planning to do either of the aforementioned things. Thank you. Rant over. Enjoy this next chapter. (Which will also determine whether I actually keep posting or if I delete my story.)

Chapter 4- Media Madness

On Monday morning, a week and four days before the wedding, Myeesha got her first dose of the media. She woke in her room to find Ruhayl and Musa jumping on her bed, squealing that she was famous. Myeesha managed to calm them down and took the rumpled magazine in Ruhayl's chubby hand. She freaked when she saw a picture of Za'yaal and her on the front page, sitting in the Spanish restaurant. It showed Za'yaal with his finger in mid-tap and Myeesha's eyes were watching him. The moment when he had paid Ashton. The heading read 'The last surviving member of Dragos finally settling down? Truth or a rumor? Read more on page 27.'

Myeesha flipped it over to the given page. There were many pictures of Za'yaal and quotations from different people. One of the bold quotes was from Irsa ranting how Myeesha had trapped the Heir and he would soon come to his senses and marry her. The Prime Minister was snooty about his comment, stating he did not expect this from the boy he had practically raised. Many business partners congratulated him and many others hoped to be invited to the wedding. Myeesha was surprised to see Midas and Tyron there too, a group photo with the Heir. Both commented that they were ecstatic and couldn't wait to welcome her into their family officially.