Chapter 36: Last Chapter

In the middle of the night...

(Y/N) was slamming on Shido's door.

(Y/N): Open it before I break in!

Shido: Wait, wait!

(Y/N): There's no time for waiting!

He opened it.

Shido: Sorry what is it?

(Y/N): We have to talk...and why were you so fast?

Shido: Because you almost broke my door.

(Y/N): I mean you obviously didn't sleep.

Tohka and Kotori were awake too.

Tohka: *Sad* Oh...hi (Y/N)...

Shido: Who could sleep so easily after what happened.

(Y/N): I understand.

Kotori: Hello (Y/N)...how are you?

(Y/N): It's been better but listen...I forgot to tell you some info gathered by the D.E.M. With it you will understand the whole story.

Shido: The whole story.

(Y/N): The history behind you and how it will help us.

Shido: Tell us! Insane you really know?

(Y/N): Yes! But I can't tell you here because the bastard, loser, b*tch person who reads the story right now maybe didn't read the light novels and will get spoiled.

Shido: An anime-only?

Kotori: Anime only and Date A Live? Please who would watch the anime and then don't continue with the light novels?

Shido: No, no he is right...the reader here might be a filthy anime only.
Tohka: *Crying because the reader maybe didn't even read the light novels*.

(Y/N): Ok listen...

(Y/N) telling Shido, Tohka, and Kotori the info and the complete backstory as they puzzled it together...no  LN spoilers here...

(Y/N): Interesting...

Shido: It makes sense...yes it is possible!!!

Tohka: S-So there will be a happy end for the Crusaders?

(Y/N): No, but we'll get the chance for one.

Tohka: But for that, we would have to...

(Y/N): No, no, no...don't forget the filthy anime-only sucker.

Tohka: *Crying again*...

Read the light novels to make Tohka smile again (after you're finished tell me your opinion)...

With Miku Izayoi...

It's not that anyone was able to sleep well tonight but Miku's also hit by so many thoughts of guilt. Kakyoin was there for her. And she dumped him making it a choice she would regret so much afterwards.

She didn't cry she just felt so unmotivated. Thinking that this mistake will change things forever.

Also, she was exhausted. The transformation cost her energy level to drop down to a minimum. All in one she felt like garbage.

The worst one was thinking that it was for nothing. They didn't even defeat the vampire.

She was sitting on a table drinking some small portion of alcohol trying to get rid of thoughts.

Natsumi and Yoshino were with her as they also couldn't sleep.

Yoshino: Please don't be so sad guys...I'm sure if they were there...

Natsumi: But they aren't...it's insane how little of help we were...alone they would have done so much better.

Miku: Agree...it was stupid to follow them around in the first place...we only caused trouble the times.

Yoshino: Don't say that Miku...mister Noriaki really enjoyed the time with you.

Miku: He was waiting for me Yoshino...he wanted to spend even more time together. And I chose to be stupid.

Yoshino: No...please don't say things like that.

Natsumi: What now?

Miku: It's not like we can really rest for the next days...there's someone out there who's more powerful than all the spirits combined. I guess we should leave it to (Y/N)...

.............................THE END..........................