Chapter 26

Intro:

2 weeks passed since the incident with Kars. Shido was still hurt but Tohka tried her best to make him feel better. She was there for him at every time and did everything possible to make him smile again.

Shido actually managed to feel better thanks to his friends and the words of (Y/N) also helped him to grow.

Luckily there was an upcoming event that would help everyone to get other thoughts...the school festival.

(Y/N): No...

Kakyoin: Oh come on...

(Y/N): I said no...

Class girl: Oh come on (Y/N)...you would make the perfect one to manage the festival.

(Y/N): If you b*tch ask me one more time I will punch you out of the classroom.

Class girl: Ok, ok...I was just asking.

Kakyoin: *Sighs* It would be too wonderful.

Classmate: Hey why don't we take Kakyoin to manage it? I bet he can lead our school to victory.

Kakyoin: Hey you said that Shido won it for us last time or something...why don't we pick him again?

Classmate: He doesn't want to...don't ask me why.

All the classmates: Please Kakyoin!

Kakyoin: Hehe...ok I'll do it. I'll lead this school to victory...I promise it!

Everyone was celebrating as they all picked up Kakyoin and carried him through the school yelling: Kakyoin, Kakyoin, Kakyoin!

(Y/N): Yare, yare...this is so stupid...

Someone hugged you from behind.

Kurumi: Ara, ara you're only complaining...why don't we go for a little date tog...

(Y/N): First of all...never hug me again by surprise...I was close to ripping your head off by reflex.

Kurumi: Hehe...well...

(Y/N): And we've to look for Kars...you know that he could attack anytime.

Kurumi: And? We will defeat him together.

(Y/N): Easily said...well I have to do the shopping for my mother and I really hate it...I never find the things I look for and walk around for 1 hour until I beat the crap out of the employees...you can come with me to help me...

Kurumi: Oh I know the stores perfectly! I can help you.

(Y/N): But it's not a date.

Kurumi: Ok...school's over anyways let's get to our date.

(Y/N): I SAID...*sighs*...yare, yare daze...

A few days into the future to the festival...

Kakyoin: I want at least 6 sexy girls at the coffee shop and 5handsome men doing some attractions to earn some points. I also want a boy and a girl cosplaying as the weekly favorite characters to get some attention.

Kakyoin was doing a great job managing his school. While yelling he walked into someone.

Kakyoin: I'm so...oh Miku.

Miku: Huh...Kakyoin. What are you doing here?

Kakyoin: Leading my school to victory and you?

Miku: Hmm...I'm also leading my school to victory...

Kakyoin:  Ohhh...I get it...you think you can win?

Miku: I know it.

Kakyoin: Hehe...how about a bet then?

Miku: A bet?

Kakyoin: About winning.

Miku: I'm in...if I win...you'll be my servant for an entire day...do the cleaning, shopping and everything else.

Kakyoin: Almost sounds like a reward...but...if I win...then I get a date with a final kiss.

Miku: What!?

Kakyoin: On the lips.

Miku: WHAT!?

Kakyoin: Scared?

Miku: No! It won't happen anyway. The victory is ours. I will give my best for the concert.

Kakyoin: Concert?

Miku: The concert...you know the singing part...it gives the most points.

Kakyoin (thoughts): OH SH*T!!! I FORGOT THAT!!!

Miku: *Laughing* Don't tell me you forgot about it.

Kakyoin: Hehehe...no...anyways I have to go.

Miku: Looking for someone to do your concert?

Kakyoin: Yes...

So he ran around but when he tried to listen to some of his mates he almost threw up on their singing.

Kakyoin: Too childish...it's not it...

Time skip...

Miku was already singing and the crowd loved her. She totally rocked it. Meanwhile, Kakyoin waited for the men he called as they finally arrived in the parking spot behind the arena.

Kakyoin: I'm so glad you're here!

Polnareff: Why did you call us?

Kakyoin: It sounds weird boys...it really is something we never did before.

Avdol: Fighting devils?

Kakyoin: No.

(Y/N): The spirits went inverse?

Kakyoin: No.

Joseph: More pillar men?

Kakyoin: No...

Crusaders except Kakyoin: What then?

Ending: