Chapter 19

Intro:

You wanted to finally walk home as you met a girl you just met before.

(Y/N): I THOUGHT YOU ARE AT THE D.E.M. BUILDING!!!

Kurumi: Ara, ara you don't have to scream...and what do you mean with D.E.M building?

(Y/N): *sighs*...you told me that you will break in...

Kurumi: Ehmm...no. I didn't...

Kurumi really looked confused as you got curious.

(Y/N): I've met you in front of the D.E.M building before when you said that.

Kurumi: That's not possible I...wait...

(Y/N): I listen...

Kurumi: Are you sure that happened?

(Y/N): Yes you stupid idiot why should I lie!?

Kurumi: That wasn't me...well kinda yes but this wasn't the real Kurumi.

(Y/N): A clone?

Kurumi: Yes! *Sighs*...and I think I know which clone...one I already had to kill twice!!!

(Y/N): Yare, yare is she dangerous?

Kurumi: Not more dangerous than me.

(Y/N): Then she shouldn't cause us problems.

Kurumi: Who knows...I have to eliminate her it's not good to have a clone not listening to you. Hmmm...but why did she know you? She shouldn't...means she's here for a long time now! Spying us!

(Y/N): Could she plan something big...why would she enter the D.E.M building then?

Kurumi: We should find out! But where to begin...

(Y/N): Tell me the story of that clone...maybe I know what to do then...

With Kakyoin and Polnareff...

Both were inside the Fraxinus to do some medical checks. Not because they needed them but the spirits forced them. They just can't believe that they can't get hurt against someone like that.

Reine: Well...Polnareff doesn't have a scratch and Kakyoin only the scratched Miku did to him.

Kakyoin: Easy...

Polnareff: He wasn't an opponent...one of us alone could've done the job but after he destroyed (Y/N)'s hat we knew to better stay out.

Shido: Thank you for helping me...I know that I was his target before but you saved me by defeating him.

Tohka: Yes...Shido could have died against him...thank you so much!!!

All the spirits suddenly went for a group hug to thank them for everything. If they weren't there Shido would be dead for sure.

Polnareff tried to act cool but he enjoyed it.

And Kakyoin smiled as they finally won the trust of the spirits.

After they let go Kakyoin noticed some cherries laying on a table.

Kakyoin: Oh Tohka please be so kind and give me one of them. I can't deny it...the cherry deliciously looks at me.

Tohka passed it to him as you all know what Kakyoin did with the cherry.

The next day...

(Y/N): Shido Itsuka!!!

Shido: Oh (Y/N). Hi!

You were talking to Shido in school to get some info out.

(Y/N): I have a question for you which you will answer honestly.

Shido: Ok. I mean why should I be lying?

(Y/N): Are you hiding something from us?

Shido: Hiding? Like I said why would I? Ratatoskr and the Stardust Crusaders are no more enemies.

(Y/N): I mean something you hide from us all.

Shido: Really not. How can I prove it?

(Y/N): Hmm...I will trust you but if you lied and I find that out...then you're done.

Shido seemed calm.

Shido: Well...hey how about going to eat something together? Kakyoin said that you like (Your favourite food) so I made some at home and brought it here.

(Y/N): Hmm...I have nothing better to do so why not.

Kakyoin also joined: What a nice day to eat on the rooftop! Come on, guys.

You noticed that Kakyoin and Shido developed a new friendship. Not even Kakyoin but you noticed that Shido also began to get along with all the Crusaders.

Even you began to like him because he's a man who fights for the people he loves with no fear...even if he's weak. But that also makes him so much stronger.

You all ate on the rooftop as all the girls joined you.

Tohka: Hey Shido why would you go and eat without us!

Yuzuru: Sorrow...are you disliking us now?

Kurumi: Ara, ara how rude to not invite us.

Origami: I also brought something special for you Shido.

Kakyoin: Come on. More people make it funnier!

Kaguya suddenly surprised you from behind to touch your biceps.

Kaguya: Wow...(Y/N)'s built...

Kakyoin looked a little bit jealous as he was also athletic but not as much as you and well...what could Shido say.

(Y/N) pushed her to the side: Never touch a man's biceps without asking him before!!!

Kaguya: Hehe (Y/N) is teased.

(Y/N): Yare, yare daze...

All of you had a nice time as you even got to know each other better now.

It was weird for Kakyoin as he usually doesn't befriend non-stand users but he made an exception. He also felt comfortable around the spirits.

With Joseph...

Polnareff: Damn youuuu!!!

Joseph: Oh you must be cheating!!! No other way!!!

Avdol: You're just as good as a blind man playing this game...that's why you keep losing.

They were playing some poker to kill some time.

Joseph: I'm Joseph Joestar! I'm the trickster in person I will show you my best hand!

Polnareff: How about this...the winner of this game will get his car washed by the losers.

Avdol: I just bought a new one a week ago and washing it won't hurt...deal!

Joseph: Haha be ready to lose!

The day ended with the teenagers all having fun, Avdol sitting in a chair outside to enjoy nature while Joseph and Polnareff had to wash his car until it's sparkling clean.

??? POV

I swear...no one is going to hurt my Shido!

Ending: