seventeen - tease

KL POV

The excitement of what felt like a literal marriage proposal had passed and we kissed, a lot, more.

We sat on my bed and watched a movie although we were talking too loud to even hear any of it. She looked at her phone and it was 10pm, a message from her sister was on the phone 'Where are you? Need a ride?'
I saw the message, "It's okay if you need to leave..." I said, looking anywhere but her eyes. She touched my hand before intertwining our fingers and stroking her thumb on the outside of my hand. I looked at her and she told me "It's because she'll want to go to bed and she doesn't know where I am, I don't have to leave though." A huge smile filled my face "Will you stay the night?! It's a Friday anyway so, I mean, you don't have to but-" She cut me off "I'd really like that."

I got ready for bed and so did she. I came back to her already lying, snug, in my bed. I'd like to see this sight more often. She looked at me with a smile and said "You look cute." The remark melted my heart, I giggled and squoze into bed with her. I nuzzled my face into her neck and she placed her arm on my lower back.

She traced my lower back with her finger for a while and even though the lights were out, the TV was off and we weren't talking, I was no where close to tired. I moved my hand from the center of her chest to her stomach. She traced my hip with her hand and slowly made her way to my face. She pushed my chin up so I moved my head and faced her. She starred in my eyes and then my lips on a vicious cycle. I felt my mouth get dry at the sight so I licked my lips out of instinct, still maintaining eye contact. She thrusted her head back and laughed, breathily. "So you're gonna tease me now too, huh?" She said.

"I'm not teasing anything, you know, if you want something...take it." I replied, with a smirk.

Seconds had barely passed from me finishing my sentence when pulled me closer and gave me a kiss that surely would've knocked me straight over if I hadn't been lay down. She pushed my hip and helped me climb to straddle her waist as we continued to kiss. It became more intense as she removed my shirt and pushed me down on the bed "Is this okay?" She asked, breathless, as she moved her hands up and down my thighs. "Please" I responded before she chuckled and carried on as she was.

To be honest, I've never felt anything like it. Definitely was not her first time but I'm very glad it was mine. The way my body ached and her hand over my mouth to not wake anyone up even though we were the only room on my floor. The words she whispered and where she placed her hands, she was perfect. We both practically passed out afterwards, in eachother's arms.