two - bad morning

JS POV

I woke up to a punch on my arm. "Ouch" I said, still ajusting to the light. I knew who it was, my older sister Eun Bi, or as she had people call her 'Eun Ha.' She desperately wanted to get her named change but she had no where near convinced our parents to give her permission. "Turn that stupid alarm off and get up. You're going to be late" She said as I turned to my side table, checking the time on my phone. She walked out of my room in a huff. I stood up and walked to my bathroom.

After a quick shower and brushing my teeth, I had around 15 minutes until school started. Which really meant I had about 24 minutes to get there. Any later and my parents would find out I was late. I got dressed and headed downstairs, where I found my eldest sister holding two cups of coffee before she handed one to me. "I've missed you being home" I told her taking a sip of the only thing that would be keeping me alive today. My eldest sister, So Jung had moved out a couple of years back to go to college and study Theatre. She was offered a role in an off-broadway production before she had even been at college six months. She took the offer and slowly worked her way up. She now goes by 'Sowon' and is rising pretty fast in the acting world.

I started walking to school after saying goodbye to her. The walk should take about ten minutes, but I can do it in six. I started picking up my pace and before I knew it, I was back at the place I had a very love-hate relationship with, school. A new record of five minutes and thirty three seconds. I was still late, of course.

I made my way up to my classroom and apologised to my teacher as I entered. He handed me a pile of papers and ushered me to sit down. It was only when I was almost at my seat that I realised I was sitting next to her. Kim Jungeun, more widely known by her internet persona of 'Kim Lip' , what is up with everyone in my life changing their names? I felt a little warmer as I realised this, I flashed a quick smile at her before digging my earphones as far as I could in my ear and resting my head down on the table, hoping she wouldn't think I was rude.