sixteen - would you?

KL POV

The school day had passed and it was time to go home, or so I thought. I was walking out of the school gate when a hand grabbed my wrist. It was her, the person I loved yet dreaded seeing most. "I believe you have something that belongs to me." She said after a long stare into my eyes. I took a step back from her, grabbed the hoodie from my bag and swiftly handed it to her before I started to walk away. She caught up with my pace before I eventually had to stop at the bus stop. "Where are we going?" She said, staring at me with a sweet smile. "I'm going home." I replied, keeping my cool and not letting her sweetness break me.

We didn't speak but when the bus arrived, she got on and sat next to me. I put my earphones in and I had barely started playing the song before she took one out of my ear and placed it in her's. I didn't fight it but I continued to fight her gaze the whole journey. I stood up to get off, accidentaly ripping the earphone from her ear. She followed me.

I walked home with her glued to my side. I thought she would've gotten bored at this point but she was being very persistent.

We made it all the way inside my house and up to my bedroom in complete silence.

I'd been sat with my back facing her for a few minutes when she said "Are you going to tell me why you're mad or not?" I knew she was looking at me but instead of responding I stood up and grabbed some clothes so I could get changed in my bathroom.

I came back to see her stood up, hoodie on, backpack in hand and ready to leave. "Either you tell me why you're mad or I leave." She said, looking straight through me. "Leave." I said quietly. "I usually would, if someone was being this rude... But something tells me you don't want me to go." She said, inching closer to me and smirking. I kept my eyes on my feet and took a deep breath. "I just... Get the feeling that you, you know... Don't really have feelings for me at all." I took another breath before continuing, "I do want you to stay, but only if you want to, if you want this."

She took another step close and pushed her hand against my chin to pull my head up. Her eyes reached my lips and soon contact was made. My eyes couldn't stay open and my heart couldn't keep a steady pace. Her hands traced my back as she kissed me. The bittersweet release as she snickered. "Was it not obvious the last time we made out? The fact that I wait for you after school? Or did me skipping school just to take care of you not give it away?" She asked with a huge grin on her face, her hands still on my waist.
I was in utter shock that she seemed to be taking this so lightly. I couldn't speak, I just stared at her. "I know what's happening." She said. "You want to be my girlfriend." She added, leaving me in even more shock then I was previously. I snapped out of it quickly "No! No... I just-" She cut me off and pulled me closer.

"If you'll let me... I'd like to be your girlfriend." She said.

"Would you like to be mine?" She added.