nine - brother

KL POV

I was waiting outside of school when I saw Jinsoul and Yves walking together and Chuu following behind them. I forgot to make up a new excuse before an arm tugged me to the side. My older brother, MJ, was stood looking me up and down with a disgusted look. "What's wrong now?" I asked. "Where were you last night, huh? You got home after me..." He asked before he looked over at his friends. "Don't worry about it, go see your friends." I barely finished my sentence before they all came over. I looked over my shoulder to see Jinsoul, Yves and suprisingly Chuu stood together talking, Jinsoul death staring me. She probably didn't know this was my brother and I wanted to go and tell her but his friends were sort of surrounding me now. "Still single Lip?" Remarks like these being thrown around as my brother was punching them in the stomach.

"I've got to go" I tell my brother. "I'll drive you, I don't want you coming home late again" he says, leaving me confused as to why he's suddenly so concerned. "No, I'm going out. I won't be home late." I told him as his friends made faces insinuating I was off to do something I wasn't supposed to. "I'm just going to my friends house, I can introduce her to you if you'd really like?" I said, proving my point. "You have another friend? Which one?" He said looking over at the girls stood with Chuu. I pointed Jinsoul out, which she saw and I tried to leave before one of his friends grabbed my arm "That's Eunha's sister right? Get her number for me sis." He said with a tight grip that honestly made me a little uncomfortable before my brother smacked his arm off of me and I ran over to my friends.

I ran over to them "What did he want?" Asked Chuu. "Just being annoying." I replied. Jinsoul was visibly angry and Yves was looking at her whilst Jinsoul was looking at me. "That's my brother, Myung Jun, or 'MJ' or whatever. And those are his idiot friends." I said whilst looking at Yves, trying not to make anything obvious with Jinsoul. "Oh, that makes more sense... Come on, we'll miss the bus." Chuu walked ahead and I followed her, Yves and Jinsoul were behind us.

We were sat on the bus, me and Chuu talking away with Yves who was making fun of Jinsoul for being so quiet. Chuu got off of the bus first and Yves moved next to me. I knew what this would cause and I was right, more anger on Jinsoul's behalf.

Yves got off the bus next and I didn't know wether I should move next to Jinsoul or not so I stuck in my seat and just watched her look out the window. She got up and started walking before she turned around and gestured me to come with her, without looking me in the eyes. I was hesitant as she was so angry but I ended up following her.