"Why don't you use my phone then"she passed her the iPhone 8+ which they both got from their parents as a birthday gift.

"Why don't you say my phone"Ablah said showing her the screen which has the picture of Amatullah as the wallpaper. They use each other's picture as their wallpaper.

"Then how on earth did your phone get to my hand and where is my phone?"she asked all in one breath.

"I don't know but I'm sure it is in your hand when we came out and remember I gave you my phone when I wanted to try that jean at the store"

"But I gave you your phone when we went to make payment at the counter"Amatullah couldn't believe how careless Ablah could be at times.

"I guess I left it there"Ablah replied nonchalantly as she continue to snap the food

"Damn you Ablah"and with that she left to get her phone

A few minutes later,she walked back into the restaurant with her phone in hand. She walked faster when she saw Ablah taking a sip of her smoothie.

"Can today be any better"she half yelled in a teary voice. She looked at her body to see what just happened,from the coolness she felt on her body,she knew what just happened but she still had to look at herself to be sure

"You bumped into me"the girl who looked the same age as her accused.

"For real girl? You bump into me and then accuse me of doing that"she would have apologized even if she's the innocent one if it were normal days but today is an exception. First it was Ablah and now this girl.

"Excuse me,I need to go now"she said as she try to push Amatullah aside.

"Grow up girl,where are your manners huh? Is it so hard for you to say sorry or excuse me you spoilt brat. I don't even know whats wrong with kids here,they do what ever they want and then go scot-free"Amatullah complain. It's not like she's not aware of the looks she's receiving but she just need someone to vent all her anger on and then she got the perfect person,this girl bumped into her and poured all her smoothie on her but couldn't even say sorry and on top of that she want to push her away because she's in a hurry. For real?

"Kausar?"someone called from behind Amatullah "what's wrong?"he asked the girl who stood in front of her

"She bumped into me and even have the guts to blame me and ask for an apology,she even called me a spoilt brat aki"she explained to the person who Amatullah didn't bother turning to see.

"I didn't accuse you. Wawiya shashasha kawai mara hankali,wallahi idan bakida tarbiya kizo in koya miki domin da alama iyayenki basu iya ba,banza kawai"she was sure they didn't hear her especially with the look most of the people who sat in the restaurant are giving her. She went ahead and pushed the girl who looked like she will explode because of anger out of her way.

"Iyayena basuyi maki komai ba,idan kinada matsala da kanwata then can you please take my parents out of it"The Hausa rolled perfectly out of his tongue making Amatullah turn around shock evident on her face. She watch as the brother moved forward and held his sisters hand and they walked out of the place.