Chapter 27

Beyoncé❤️

2 years later

Where do I start over the past two years things have been going good had a few bumps but we're good the kids are bad as hell just like me.

Onika is fucking up the rap game ain't non of these females can touch my baby must be out of there minds. I'm just doing my thing behind the screen producing and starting up my business Ivy park.

Mostly I'm working from home because onika wants to be back on stage and we don't want to get a nanny so I agree to stay home with the little monsters.

So many times I wanted to pop the question but I get scare that she would say no and leave me and then I'm going to have to kill her, I'm kidding, maybe.

I need to put my big girl pants and just do it if she says not I'm going to cry like a baby.

I really love this girl to death.

We've been together almost six years now and i don't know about her but I know I'm tired of not being married to her. I want to be able to call her my wife in a legal way.

Imma be like my wife this my wife that, yeah that's my mutherfucking wife right there talk to her nice or don't talk her at all.

............................................

"Toosii if you call her sexy one more time im going to kick you in your shit when I see you that's my wife your talking about don't play with me." I was playing game online with him and Kelly, I had my headphones on I know he only talking reckless because he's not near me.

"I don't see a ring on her finger. Let me pop the question since your taking so long." He said

"Shittttt I'll do it too." Kelly said.

"Kelly ain't you have a wife?"

"Girl you know my wife don't mind we love us some nicki." She said laughing.

I hate them sometimes.

"Yow just stop talking to me and play the game."

"Beyoncé go get your kids" onika said walking in the room.

"How are they just my kids when they do something wrong and your kid when they do good." She just walked off.

"Y'all I'll hop on back later I have to go deal with y'all bad niece and nephew." We said goodbye and I got off and went down stairs to them fighting.

"Matteo and Myla sit your little butt down before I have to whoop you."

Teo looked at me like he was daring me to "boy test me and you'll see if I'm playing with you, I'll have you see your past life."

"Momma hit him." Myla said.

"I don't want to hear nothing from you as I said before sit down." And they did just that. "Are you guys hungry?"

They nod their head yes not looking at me. "God gave you mouth use it."

Their bottom lip start trembling that crying shit ain't gonna work today.

"Yes mama." They said quietly.

I went to call onika because u can't cook for shit.

"Doctor evil your kids are hungry."

I just saw her phone flying I had to move quick.

"Beyoncé I'll hurt you, I told you stop calling me names had the kids calling me wicked witch of the west."