Chapter 7

Beyoncé💙

Beyoncé💙

"Onika if you don't get your little horny ass away from me" I said and continue trying to put her hand in my sweats.

"I just wanna feel on it" she said and I just let her do her things and I was getting hard.

"Onika im getting hard and I know you see it stop if you not gonna do nothing about it."

"Who said I'm not gonna do nothing about it." She said and get on her knee and tie her hair and pull down my sweats.

She start teasing the tip with her tongue and I was get real impatient. "Onika baby just put it it in your mouth" I said and she just continue doing her thing when I was about to talk again she pushed it all the way in the back of her throat.

"Damnnnnnn" I said and my toes started curling and my mouth was slightly open and she was going crazy on it saliva and everything.

If she don't stop playing with me I'm gonna get her ass pregnant cause "uhhhhhh shitttttt I'm cuminggg get up ba-" and I stop talking because she went all the way down and my balls was in her hand softly playing with them and I came right then and there.

She got up and was about to move and I grip the back of her neck and kissed her passionately cause what the hell. She want me to be her stalker so bad man.

"Onika do you want to go ring hunting will you married me" and she laughed "Girl where you get that neck from cause chileeee it's crazy." And I saw her blushed.

"Bey stop hyping me up like that"

"I'm not hyping you up enough, come here come give me a kiss" and we did just that and it was nasty as fuck "girl I'm gonna eat your pussy and blow your back out get you fine ass up stairs."

She laughed and said "okay daddy"

We were at it most of the night and when we finished we lay down and talked about anything.

"Nika you start writing any songs yet" I said rubbing the back of her hand.

"Yeah that time I was answering you I was writing"

"You got any song done?"

"Yeah I got about 6"

"Wow that's great baby girl"

"When do you want to go record them."

She sigh and said "that's the thing I don't know yet I'm really wondering if I should even record" when she that I got up a little and said.

"Nika look me in my eye when I say this" and she looked at me "I don't know any other female artist out there that can actually touch you when you start your career, that mind you have is amazing you're so fucking talented it's not even funny. Alway remember that there's always going to be hater but don't forget the support is going to be out of this fucking world you have your best support right here in this bed with you." I said and kiss her lips.

"Nika just try and see how it goes if things get hard come to me and vent."

"Okay bey but your pushing me to do music what about you, you have an amazing voice and your not using it"

"Nika you know business is my passion and I love to just live private"

"I know but I love your voice you make me happy when you sing to me, so I know your gonna make a lot people happy when they hear you"

"I'll think about it nika now come cuddle with me" and we didn't take long to drop asleep.

Next day

I got up and went to order some food for me and onika and went up stairs and brush my teeth and wash my face.

I went over to the bed and kiss onika on her head and went back down stairs and watch some tv until the food came. When the food finally reached I went and wake onika to come eat.

We did that and clean up the kitchen and went and watch movies and have fun for the day. I love being around her and just be myself and comfortable I really love this girl.

I was starring at her and she looked at me and said "why are you starring at me bey"

"Because your really beautiful and I like looking at you" I said and she blushed and looked away and I laughed.

"Bey can we go out later"

"Sure where do you wanna go"

"Anywhere"

"Okay start getting ready by 6"

"Where are we going" she asked

"When you see, you'll know just get ready buy 6" and she said okay.

"How should I dress"

"Comfortable" I said

6:50 pm

"Onika I told your slow ass to be ready by 6 now it's almost 7 and your still not ready"

"Bey shut up I'm coming now" and she came down stair looking beautiful as usual

"You look beautiful nika"

"Thank you you look alright" she said and laughed

"Girl you know you lying"

"I don't think so"

"You know what lets go"

And we went on the date and had so much fun. I made this cute little picnic for her and we went to the mountains and eat and just talk after we went to the park and walked around and just chilled. I had so much fun one of the best days of my year.

When I pulled up to onika's house I parked and we turned and looked at each other. "I had so much fun tonight bey thank you so much"

"Me too" I said licking my lips and stared into her eyes and she leaned over and kissed me and I kissed her back. We kiss for a good minute "I have work early in the morning so I have to go text me when you get home" she said and I said okay and pecked her lips and she got out.

I waited until she went inside and looked the doors and pulled off and went home and I texted onika to let her know.

Future💕♾

I'm home baby girl
I hope you sleep well
Dream about me. 💕

I'm glad to know you're home
And girl go to sleep talking bout
some dream about me.😂
I love you.❤️

I love you too.💙

________________________________

Beyoncé and onika going on a date?

Should onika start rapping?

Should Beyoncé start sing?

Like comment and vote

Hey how was y'all Christmas 🎄?