Chapter 6

Beyoncé💙

Beyoncé💙

"Onika can we please play this couple true or dare game if we don't do the dare or want to tell the truth we take 3 shots"

"Bey I just want to chill come and lay with me"

"We can lay after I want to see how fun this is come please" I said licking my lip.

"Okay fine come on before I change my mind"

"Alright let mi get this cards with the question do you want to draw first or what"

"Nah you go first" she said and I said fine

"First truth or dare?"

"Dare" and I pick a card

"What's the first thing that pops into your head when I say oral"

"Sucking dick" she said making the motion and I laughed.

"Onika how how about brushing your teeth" and she didn't say anything else and I laughed again

"Bey truth or dare"

"Dare"

"Okay, pretend your eating a banana" she said and laughed and I took three shot cause what do I look like pretending to eat a banana when I have one.

"Bey you could did the dare"

"Anyways truth or dare" I said and she laughed

"Dare" and I pick a card

"Lick or suck the nipple of your partner for one minute" and she tried to take a shot and I stopped her and said.

"Nicki that's easy come on" I said try to convince her until she gave in and come and lick my nipple for a minute and let me say she has a mouth on her my dick was har and I'm not hiding it. I saw her look down when she hear the timer goes off and look at my face and I bite my lips look at her.

"Okay bey truth or dare" and I told her dare and we did a couple more questions and took a lot of shot.

"Onika where other than your bedroom do you have sex" I asked

"Uhhh the bathroom" and i gashed and said

"Girl your not living life man" and then she asked me and I said dare

"Kiss your partner passionately" she said and then continue "go on and take your shot" and I move forward to her and looked in her eyes and hold her neck and kiss her softly and I felt her laying back and she started pulling me on her and I lay on her and she rap her foot around me and I know she could feel how hard I am.

I started kissing down her neck and then lift her shirt and kiss her chest her then breast I'm glad she didn't have on anything bra. I sucked on the left nipple first and she moan and I moved to the right one while rubbing on her thighs.

I started rubbing her through her short and she took my hand and put it in there and I didn't think I just started rubbing on her clit slowly and still sucking on her breast and she was a moaning mess.

"Bey don't stop" she moan and I speed up a little and she started shaking under me and then her back came of the bed and she made a long moan "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" and her eyes rolled back when she finish cuming she start the take off my clothes and kiss me and clothes was flying everywhere.

When we were both completely naked we're kissed slowly and she laid on the bed and I lean forward and rub my dick on her clit and she stopped me and said.

"Bey you better go slow cause I don't know why your dick is big, lawd I'm about to die" and I just kissed her because I didn't want to laugh.

I pushed slowly into her and she stop me half way and said "bey wait" the she said continue and I was giving her slow strokes and rolling my hips and she was moaning "bey just like that don't stop baby" and I did just that I put my fingers on her clit and rub it to make her orgasm more intense and she gripped my hand and started shaking and she pushed me and squirted and I kept my hand on her clit still rubbing it and then went down and start sucking her pussy and I see her body cane off the bed and she stopped moving and screamed out "daddyyyyyyyyyy" and then fall back on the bed.

We went at it all night I had her cuming like crazy I even came while she was cuming. I made sure to left my mark on her. We fell asleep around 4 am and got up about 1pm I got out of bed and she cuddled my pillow and I went and did my morning routine and went down stairs and order some breakfast for us.

When it came I went up stairs to wake her up I put the food on the night stand and kissed her lips and said "baby girl get up and eat something" and she moan and rolled over and asked the time and I tell her and she got up.

"Good afternoon bey, I have to go to work by 4 this evening I have a night shift" she was nurse.

"Okay baby let's get you something to eat and then I make you a bath and then we head to your house and you get ready for work" and she said okay and we talked about anything and laughed with each other.

"Want me to drop you off at work" and she said yes and I did just that. When I parked in-front of the hospital she turned and look at me and said

"I'll see you later bey" and she hugs me and was about to leave and I pulled her back and kissed her and she smile and get out the car and wave and I smile and wave back.

I'm going to get that girl.......

________________________________

My sex scene was horrible I know lol.

Where do you think it's going to go from here?

Will they be together?

When will they talk about what happened

Merry Christmas y'all hope y'all day is going great. Lots of love❤️