Chapter 21

Beyoncé💙

Beyoncé💙

"Beyoncé come on man let's go out man, you're single let's go get you a bad bitch." Meek said.

"First I'm not single still very much in a relationship and secondly I don't feel like going out."

"Is it because of that bi-" I cut him off.

"I wish you would fucking finish that and I'll rock your shit bitch." I said looking in his eyes.

He stepped back and hold up both hands. "My bad man I don't mean no harm."

"I don't care what you mean don't you ever set your mouth to call Nicki a bitch no matter what our situation is."

"Sorry my guy."

"Yeah okay, but as I said before I'm not going out and that's final I have things to do." I said getting up to leave out the studio.

"Alright say less I'll see you tomorrow then to finish the rest of the songs."

"Sure now come on and get out the studio so I can lock up." And he got up and walk out the door and lock up.

After that I made my way to my car and made my way to Nicki. When I pulled up to her house I got out the car locked it and use my key to get into Nicki's house.

"Baby mama!"

"What bey." She said not even turning around to looking a me she over there watching tv. I walk over to her and bend over the couch back and start kissing her neck.

"Nika" I continue kissing her neck and then I wrap my hand around her neck. "Look at me baby" I said lowly in her ear.

"Bey stop doing that." She said moaning and I laughed and went to go sit by her.

"How was your day." I said looking at her I had a boner and I'm really trying to ignore it we have been on a break for almost a month now so she almost 4 months.

For the past two week I've been having boners non stop every time I come over here. I either go to her bathroom or I go home to deal with it.

"It was okay I finished writing some song so now all I need to do is record them how about your day."

I told her about my day and we order food and we just chilled for the rest of the night.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next date
8am

I woke up beside Nicki and went to the bathroom and use the toilet and do my morning routine after that I went back in the bed with Nicki and just started staring at her she looked so beautiful in her sleep.

I wish I did things differently I was being a asshole while she was doing everything in her power to keep up us together and I fumbled with her but I planned on getting her back.