Chapter 9

Beyoncé💙

Beyoncé💙

I sighed and got off her and said "nika it's okay if you don't love me back I just wanted to let you know, I don't want this to affect our friendship it's too precious to me over time hopefully lose feelings" when I finish I wanted to just cry.

I picked up my phone and looked at it and I got a message from my mama to come over "nika I have to go my mama want to see me" I got up and take up all my things that I need and head to the door.

"Bey you haven't let me say anything yet"

"Can it be other time my mom need my help right now" I went out the door before she could say anything else.

When I made it in my car I drive down the street and parked and just started crying for what I don't know. I was a baby when it came to Nicki and I hat that so bad man. I started up my car and head to my mama house and went in.

"MAMA!"

"GIRL WHY IS YOU SCREAMING MY NAME"

"MAMA WHY IS YOU SCREAMING BACK" I said laughing and when in the living room to her "hey mama what's up".

"Nothing just really want to see you."

"Mama you could of just said that you text me and said you needed help"

"Well I don't, surprise!" She said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.  "How are you baby what's up with you looked like you were crying" and I sigh.

"Yeah I  was"

"Why what happen"

"I just confessed my love for onika and she just lay there and started at me and said nothing so I just left"

"Maybe she was shocked did expect you to say that you should of just give her time instead of leaving." Damn I really a dump ass for that.

"I really should have, but what if she don't love me back I'm going to be heartbroken I really love her with everything in me"

"I have a strong feeling she loves you back baby" she said holding my face "but if she don't it's her lost because you are wonderful, kind, loving, caring, life of the party all around amazing don't get me wrong you have your flaws everybody have them but I know she don't care about them."

"I wish I did this early when we were teens"

"I've been telling you to do it even carol have been waiting" when she said that I laughed because mama carol have been begging me to say it to her.

"Okay mama I'm going back to her house I'll pass by later" I said and get up when I was about to leave I see solo coming in the house "where you coming from" I said and startle her.

"Bey why do you continuing doing that shit man you fucking long neck bitch." When she said that I gasped and said.

"Well my bad you stanta looking bitch out here growing a bread looking an Anuty uncle, looking like Bobby shmurda when you dance bitch" I said imitating bobby shmurda dance