Chapter 2

Beyoncé💙

Beyoncé💙

The love of my life was sleep right here in my arms stress over I guy that's not gonna get his shit together because he don't love her enough to do that and I don't want to say it to her like that but if I really have to I'm going to.

I hate seeing her hurt because she don't deserve any of that she was the bubbly and care free one out of the two of us now she here but she's not here, she look so tired but love make you do thing you don't normally do and that why I do so much for her because I really genuinely love her.

But I'm afraid to tell her because I don't want to say anything and she don't feel the same but I have a feeling she loves me just not as much as she loves Devin and that pains my heart because all he is doing is hurting her and I don't like that I wanna hurt him so bad. But I can't because of her she would hate me for that and I don't want that.

I can't imagine my life without her in it she has been my rock for so long I wouldn't do nothing to lose that. I need her if not my girlfriend my best friend either way I'm happy with her, I just don't like when people play with her I hate it.

"Bey why are you up so early" I heard her say

"Miss it's 12 pm so you need to get up and look after breakfast for us please cause you know I can't cook for shit"

"Okay just give me a second I've have to brush my teeth"

"Okay baby girl do your thing I got a gift for your early birthday present" I said to her.

"Beyoncé it's November 15"

"So did I ask you the date miss, no so just go do what your doing when you come out I'll give it to you" I said to her.

"Okay bey" and she went to the bathroom and do her thing and I went and got her gift it was a rose gold chain with a picture with her and her parents on one side and me, her  and her grandmother on the other side when we were kids.

When she got out of the bathroom I close the box and told her to hold out her hand and I put to box in her hand and told her to open it. When she did.

"Bey this is so beautiful you know how I always say I want a chain like this, I love this it really mean so much to me and I happy that you actually listen to me I love you so much" she said and jump on me and kiss all over my face " I really love this bey you're really the best I pray when you get a girlfriend she's the best" I smiled sadly because I hope that she would be the best thing for me.

"I hope she is too and you are welcome baby girl" I said hugging her tight I really love this girl man it's hurts sometimes but it honestly looks like I have to give up on that love because she's not gonna give me the time off day to actually show her how real love is suppose to feel.

She hit my face and said "bey I've been calling your name for at least a minute now what happen a while just now are you okay?"

"I'm okay Nicki I should be asking you the same how are you feeling now"

"I'm feel so much better because of my bestest friend in the world" She said.

And I ask "and who may that be" and she stared right into my eye and said

"Beyoncé giselle Knowles" she said and she leaned half way staring in my head and I leaned forward and we started kissing for a good while until we put apart and she said she had to go and leave fast. I touch my lips.

"That was the best kiss in my life" I said to myself and sigh.

Onika❤️

When I reach outside her house I touched my lip "that was the best kiss I've ever had in my life" I said to myself and made my way home to reality.......

_____________________________________

Do you think Beyoncé is going give up on getting the love of her life to notice her?

How to you feel about the kiss?

Do you think it's going to affect the friendship?

"What do you thing she is going to do when she get home to Devin?

Please vote, comment and follow me.