SIX

"THE DAYS STARTED to blur together. It was day four but it felt like day eighty six. We were all starving, but the more we ate, the less we had."

The girl remembered arguing with some of the boys, telling them that they needed to ration what little food they had until they were able to find some more, or at least find something that they were able to eat.

"I suggested rationing, but I was out voted on that one. Everyone was sure that rescue was going to come soon."

Frances hummed, if only they knew how wrong they were at the time.

"We past the time with games, like truth or dare and two truths and a lie. But even then, that got out of hand."

D A Y   F O U R

"Yo!" Kirin shouted towards Raf, who was sat on a rock staring out into the sea.

The shout gained Frances attention. She let out a small chuckle once she saw that Kirin had followed through on his dare. He was currently stark naked in the ocean.

"Oh I have to see this." The girl muttered to herself, she got up and made her way next to Raf. A smirk forming on her face as she noticed the way that she gained Kirin's attention.

"The fuck you looking at?" Kirin made his way over to Raf, who now was trying to avoid eye contact with Kirin.

Frances sat down beside Raf, her eyes remaining on Kirin's the whole time. She noticed the way that Kirin offered her a playful wink as he now stood in front of Raf.

"I can't wash off for five minutes without some perv trying to get a look at my dick, huh?" Kirin questioned curiously.

"Wh-what?" Raf stuttered, refusing to look up at Kirin.

"You were watching me." Kirin stated, having to bite back a smirk as he noticed the way that Frances eyes flickered to his exposed chest. "You still are!"

"I wasn't. But I think Phineas was." Raf pointed over to Frances, he was panicking that something bad was going to happen to him.

Frances scoffed, she had to hold herself back. She wanted to ask him why he thought it was okay to throw her under the bus like that.

"Leave Phinny out of this. You little dick looker."

"I wasn't, I didn't even know you were out there." Raf attempted to explain.

"It's like you can't look away man." Kirin teased. "Fucking shameless."

The girl ran her hand over her face, wondering how far they were both going to let this go. She looked over to Raf, who seemed clearly uncomfortable at the idea of being accused of looking at Kirin's dick.

"Maybe, maybe put your pants back on?" Raf suggested.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't put this back on me." Kirin held his hand out, motioning towards Raf. "Thats what you call, uh-"

"Blaming the victim." Frances clicked, pointing towards Kirin.

Kirin pressed his hands together as a thank you towards Frances. He was trying to hard not to smirk at the fact he kept seeing her looking at him.

"Honestly, Kirin I wasn't looking a you. I would never do that."

"Honestly, Rafe. I'm not real clear on what you would or wouldn't do. Cause I don't know shit about you. We've been here, what, four days? and you've said maybe 11 words tops. So excuse me if I can't rule out the possibility that you might peep the occasional dick." Kirin shrugged.

Frances rested her head in her hands, wondering how Raf would come back from that. She pursed her lips and waited patiently.

"I have a fucking girlfriend." Raf snapped. "Phineas? What about you?"

"I don't have anyone back home." Frances shrugged, she wasn't going to lie about it.

Kirin had to remind himself not to react at the fact that Frances was single. He told himself that he could bring it up again later with her. He had a feeling that she only responded to let him know, but then again, he couldn't be sure.

"Whoa! Okay noted." Kirin walked towards grab his shorts and pulled them on before continuing to say, "But you do know this isn't about that, right? I don't give a shit if you're gay. This is about privacy."

"I'm not gay." Raf threw up his hands in frustration.

"I repeat. Definitely not about that. But if that is something you're looking to prove, screaming at the top of your lungs that you have a girlfriend doesn't help." Kirin rested his hand on the rock as he leant forward to talk to Raf. "Seems a little desperate."

His hand brushed Frances ever so slightly, causing her cheeks to burn and her stomach flip. This boy knew what he was doing.

"Kirin, I am- I am nothing. I am nothing you're saying that I am. I'm just-I'm going." Raf stood up and walked away from the pair.

"Do you think we took it too far?" Frances questioned nervously as she watched Raf storm off.

"No, baby, it was just a bit of fun." Kirin sat beside the girl, his hand resting on her thigh. "So, no boyfriend?"

Frances rolled her eyes at his forwardness. She placed her hand over his, before letting go of a small chuckle and shaking her head. She gently picked up his hand and placed it back onto his own leg.

"No, no boyfriend. But that wasn't an open invitation for you to make a move." She scrunched up her nose as she smiled towards him.

Kirin placed his hand over his heart as if he was hurt by the accusation. The girl chuckled and rested her head on his shoulder.

"What about you? Girlfriend?"

"Nope." Kirin grabbed the girls hand and linked their fingers together. "Do you think we'll get out of here soon?"

"I don't know." Frances whispered. "I hope so."

The boy hummed, noticing the way that Frances had shuffled even closer to him. He rested his head on top of hers and let out a sigh.

"Did you enjoy the show?" He asked cockily, trying to ease the tension.

"Oh, I loved it." Frances nodded, before going to trace patterns on his hands. "At some point, we should get back to the others."

"Yeah, I know." Kirin paused. "But for now, can we just stay here a little longer?"

socials
instagram ~ vxidcameron & em.newman
snapchat ~ emilynewman1234
tik tok ~ vxidbucky & leeandhan