FIVE

"KIRIN BECAME MY best friend on the island. He protected me and made sure that I was always safe. After the first night, he refused to leave my side when we all slept. Or at all really."

She chuckled, no matter how much she told Kirin she didn't need a body guard, he was constantly watching over her.

"I liked it though." Frances had to bite back a smirk at the memories of his fingertips dancing over her skin when he thought she slept or the lingering looks that he gave her.

"Did he need to protect you though?" Daniel questioned curiously. "We're you ever in danger?"

"No." Frances answered immediately, although she knew it was a lie. "No, nobody was ever in danger, apart from with the jag, but that story comes later."

D A Y    T H R E E

Frances was cleaning herself at the waterfall, because unlike the others she couldn't just go and clean herself in the sea in front of them. Kirin had come to keep a look out to make sure that no one followed them, or saw Frances naked, but the girl was sure he did that for his own benefit.

The blonde girl began to hum a random tune as she scrubbed her scalp. She missed the warmth that a hot shower brought her and the smell of her apple shampoo.

Kirin desperately wanted to turn around. He wanted to look at the girl, to see all her curves. But he made a promise not too. And he didn't break his promises.

"I'm finished." Frances announced as she pulled her bra and pants back on.

Instantly, Kirin turned around, assuming that she would be back in the joggers and jumper, but much to his surprise. She was not.

Frances smirked once she saw his eyes travel up and down her body. It wasn't a quick action, like she would have expected. But rather slow as if he was taking in every single detail about her.

The girl tutted as she pulled on her joggers and walked over to him. She had a surge of confidence, she liked knowing that he liked looking at her body.

She gripped his shirt and pulled him down slightly, so that their lips were only millimetres apart. She could feel his warm breath on her face. One small move and their lips would be touching.

"You wanna touch me?" Frances whispered, looking up at the boy through her lashes.

Kirin nodded, he wasn't going to lie to the girl. She was hot. And he was sure if the other boys knew that she was a girl, things would get out of hand. So, for now, she's his little secret.

Cockily, Frances pulled the hat that Kirin had previously been wearing and placed it on her head. She noticed the way he threw his head back in frustration and let out a small groan.

"I think it suits me," She paused. "No?"

"Everything suits you, baby." Kirin whispered, following down after the girl and grabbed her by the waist.

He pulled her back into him, his hand trailing over the waist band, making her breath hitch. He slowly began to trail up her body, a smirk playing on his face the whole time.

"Thing is, Franny, you have my attention." He hummed. "You'll always have my attention."

He gently placed a kiss down on the girls shoulder, making her let go of a whimper. Frances pulled herself away from him before she let anything go to far.

She knew boundaries. She knew right from wrong. She knew what needed to be done and when.

And right now, hooking up with Kirin, no matter how attractive he may have been, wouldn't have been a good idea.