A period of silence took over the atmosphere as it slowly became awkward as time passed by. "Er... please continue what you were saying," the elemental hero fixed his throat, avoiding her eyes as he blushed red out of embarrassment; he regretted commenting since it was so unnecessary and weird thing to say within an important conversation. Y/n looked weirdly at the elemental manipulator before shaking her head to shrug that awkwardness off.

"To continue our conversation, I am quite sceptical of our environment. I believe that someone is following us but I cannot describe the feeling," Y/n whispered to go back to the urgent topic. "If I am going to be incorrect, in my defence I can say that I was uncertain about it," Y/n fixed her posture before her eyes were now back to being serious. Boboiboy found his confidence to look back at the Glamouran once again before pursing his lips lightly.

"Well... I believe you," he scratched his cheek sheepishly before his brown eyes were locked with (e/c) ones. The female's gaze soften once she heard this genuine comment from him. "You've always been smart to figure things out, I can't find any reason to doubt you anymore. Since you trust me enough to admit this then always remember that I feel the same, we'll figure this out," Boboiboy smiled softly at the female elf who couldn't find the right words to reply.

"Anyway, let's go. Because of me, now we're so far behind the others," Boboiboy caressed the back of his neck while chuckling sheepishly. "Technically, it is both of our faults- ah! Wait!" Y/n shrieked in surprise when Boboiboy suddenly pulled her arm to continue walking on the bumpy surface of the ground which came as a surprise for the elf. The superhero didn't let go of her and continued to pull her to catch up to their friends. "Hehe, sorry if that surprised you. That was the only way to get you to stop," Boboiboy chuckled lightly, feeling cheeky.

He turned to the female as he was curious to see her reaction to that but he could only feel a sweat drop once he noticed the slightly annoyed face the elf had while glaring at him with a pout. Although she didn't seem to comment at the fact that she was being pulled so Boboiboy just continued what he was doing but not without a nervous laugh escaping his lips. Eventually, the two teenagers managed to catch up silently to their friends without starting a conversation after what happened earlier.

"Dey, where were you two?" Gopal immediately interrogated the previously missing teenagers in action. "Nothing to worry about, I just had to ask Y/n a question that's all," Boboiboy found that it wasn't the best time to tell them about it, he decided that once they come back to the ship, he will bring the topic up to everyone. "Hmmm... Okay then... but anyway, I think we're getting closer to our destination," Gopal didn't think about it that much and soon shifted the conversation to the more important part.

"What makes you say that?" Boboiboy raised an eyebrow with a puzzled expression. That was when his face fell, he began shivering with a horrified look on his visage while glancing from Boboiboy to Y/n and vice versa. "Nothing much except for the fact that this place looks like someplace the goat man is living in," The molecular hero started telling the two about his weird delusions about this certain monster that the two have yet to hear in their life.

"You're delusional," Ying retorted before walking past them and the others except Y/n couldn't agree more. "Goat man? Where did you get that weird and unbelievable idea this time, Gopal?" Boboiboy held a look of absolute disbelief evident on him. "Hmm... Probably on that Supernatural Buzzfeed Unsolved video," Fang commented out of nowhere with a casual roll of his eyes while crossing his arms. Now, the boy with an orange explorer hat wondered how the shadow manipulator got that idea.

"Hah? How come you know that, Fang?" Boboiboy turned to Fang in bewilderment. Gopal, Ying and Yaya mentally noted how Fang was more of an Earthling than the elemental hero from Earth could ever be. 'Wow, he's been living underneath a rock his entire life,' the molecule manipulator mentally facepalmed, dumbfounded upon the cluelessness of the boy in orange. Y/n on the other hand had different problems regarding this topic, she blinked at the nearest heroes as she watched their exchange before speaking out her oddly different queries.