Part XV - 𝑀𝑟. 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡

Two days later, JJ and Katherine didn't talk about what happened, yet.

They are all came to watch the sunset at the beach today because they didn't have nothing to do.

𝐾𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

JJ haven't asked me anything about what happened. Honestly I don't know if that's a good thing or bad.

We're all sitting in the sand watching the end of the sunset, and talking.

I wasn't really talking to them until I heard Pope saying my name.

"Ooh it's true! Kat are you coming to the same school with us this year?" Pope asks me.

Yeah, school starts tomorrow and we barely talked about it.

"Yeah." I say.

"Great. Do you know wich class are you in?" he asks me.

"Uhm I don't remember. But I'm in the same as Kie's." I say.

"Wait really?" Pope asks.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"We're all in the same class, so you're in the same class as me and JJ as well." Pope says.

"Oh cool." I say slightly smiling and looking at the sky again, that is now dark.

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑. 𝐴𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝐽𝐽 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦.

𝐼𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔:

(𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐾𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣)

"Wake up, it's 6 and a half am." I say to Kie, shaking her.

"I'm awake." she says putting her hands in her face.

"Uhum. Hurry up girl, I don't wanna get late in the first day." I say.

"Ok ok, relax. I'm up." she says getting up from the bed and leaving the bedroom.

I leave the bedroom as well and go outside.

"Hey." JJ says from the Chateau's door, after a few minutes I got there.

"Good morning." I say.

"How are you?" he asks me.

"I'm fine, and you?" I ask him, finally turning to look at him.

"I'm fine." he says.

"You haven't done it again... did you?" he asks me after a few seconds.

"What?" I ask him, knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"You know what." he says.

"No I didn't. Why do you care?" I ask him.

"Because I do." he says.

"That's not an answer." I say.

"Neither 𝐼'𝑚 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒 is." he says.

I sigh and say "Are you serious? If I said I'm fine is because I am." I say turning my back to him again.

"I was waiting for you to come to me and talk to me, but I see you're not gonna do it." he says, and I notice him coming towards me, when he was speaking.

"There's nothing to talk about. You saw what happened. I probably look really stupid after crying in front of you, am I wrong?" I say, not daring to look at him.