Part VI - 𝐷𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘 𝑀𝑎𝑛

(𝐼𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔)

𝐾𝑖𝑎𝑟𝑎'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, and I guess Katherine woke up as well, since she put her head under the blankets.

"Hello?" I ask in the phone not even bothering to see who was calling me.

"Hey, you awake?" JJ asks me.

"No, I'm sleeping, don't you see?"

"Sorry, calm down. It's 10 am, don't tell me you just woke up?" he asks me.

"Yeah, you woke me up. What is it?" I ask him sighing.

"Just wanted to ask if you wanna do something? Pope is already here."

"Oh, hold on." I say to him turning to Katherine and putting the phone away from my ear.

"Hey kat, we're hanging out. Wanna come?" I ask my sister, since I didn't wanted to leave her alone at home with our parents, because they weren't working today.

"Uh, yeah. If they don't mind, of course." she answers.

"Yeah, we're coming. Where?" I ask JJ putting the phone in my ear again.

"Well, I was inviting you but whatever I guess. Me and Pope are going to get you." he says.

"Great, what are we gonna do?" I ask him.

"Boat?" he asks me.

"We've already done that a lot.." I say, kinda bored due to the fact we're always doing the same things.

Since John B is gone all the adventure and fun is gone with him... I miss him. I guess we all do.

"What do you want to do then? We've surfed already as well." he says.

"Whatever, come get us. Going in the boat again." I say turning off the call.

"Going in a boat trip again, is that ok to you?" I ask Katherine.

"Yeah, sure." she says coming out of the blankets and getting up from the bed.

"I'm going to my bedroom and get ready. They're probably already coming." I say to her.

"Ok, I'll get ready." she says with a smile.

----
(𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑐𝑘)

𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐾𝑖𝑎𝑟𝑎'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

"Hey boys." I say to Pope and JJ getting in the boat with Katherine behind me. JJ helping me in and then doing the same to my sister.

"Good morning." says Pope to both of us and giving us a smile.

"Morning." says JJ as well.

"Hey." says my sister with an akward smile.

I even almost forgot what happened yesterday, I didn't even thought it could be akward to her hanging with them today.

"You ok? 'Cause of... you know. Yesterday." Pope asks my sister making me give him a death glare at him.

"Yeah. Sorry.." my sister answers shyky.

"No need to be sorry. Anyways let's go." Pope says.

Thankfully they didn't care much about it, so they probably woudn't mention it anymore.