Part V - 𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑂𝑓𝑓

Hello people! I haven't posted bc I got covid but I'm better so I'm here posting another part.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

𝐾𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

"Katherine?" Rafe asks me once again.

"Uh... yeah, no. That's not what happened, she's just confused." I tell them, afraid what Rafe would do if I said the truth.

"You see? It's everything ok. Just leave us alone." Rafe says, trying to make the pogues leave.

"No." Kiara says crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"What do you mean no?" Rafe asks her.

"No. I won't just leave. They may believe these lies both of you are telling but I'm not stupid ok? I have eyes and I know what's happening." Kiara says to Rafe confronting him.

"Kiara-" I say trying to stop her but being interrupted by her.

"No! What's your problem? Why are you helping him? He's the one hurting you and you're defending him?"

"I'm not the one hurting her, you barely know your own sister. Just leave us alone! You don't know a shit about us!" Rafe says raising his voice.

"Stop! Both of you!" I say yelling, turning to face Rafe.

"Fuck off." I say to him with a calm voice now.

"Excuse me?" he asks.

"I said: fuck off." I say once again to him.

Where did I get the courage to confront him just like that and in front of people? I have no idea. I'm not even thinking about what I'm saying, and probably I will regret what I just said.

Rafe chuckles and looks at me again "Oh I see it. You're with these pogues now, and you think you're better than me? That you can talk to me like that? You think you're going far being around them? Ok, it's your own problem."

I just looked at him and then at my sister.

"But I'm warning you one thing: if this is really your choise, you're suffering the consequences." he spoke once again.

"What?" I ask him quietly.

"I said what I said." he says, turning his back and leaving.

I just stood there without moving when I realised JJ and Pope were still there.

𝐽𝐽'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

"Katherine?" Rafe asked her again.

"Uh... yeah, no. That's not what happened, she's just confused." Katherine said to him.

That was weird because looked like Kie really knew what she was saying.

"You see? It's everything ok. Just leave us alone." Rafe said.

Since then me and Pope didn't say anything else, not being sure what was happening.

"No." Kiara says to Rafe, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"What do you mean no?" Rafe asks her.

"No. I won't just leave. They may believe these lies both of you are telling but I'm not stupid ok? I have eyes and I know what's happening." Kiara says to Rafe confronting him.

This just made me and Pope even more confused. We looked at each other and gave each other confused looks.

"Kiara-" Katherine was about to say something when Kie interrupted her.