Part VIII - 𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐼𝑛 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑂𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑖𝑑𝑒

(𝐼𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔)

𝐾𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

"Wake up, it's 9 am girl." Kiara says waking me up.

"Ugh, it isn't that late. Can I sleep more?" I ask her with my head under the blankets.

"No. Wake up." Kiara says once again.

"Ok Jesus." I say finally sitting in the bed.

"We are going to work on that John B and Sarah's thing. Remember?" Kie asks me making me wake up completly.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Where do we start?" I ask anxious to know where is Sarah, to get my best friend back. Like that would make her come back...

"Calm down, get up from bed first, and dress up." Kie says laughing.

"Oh right." I say. "Can I use the bathroom?"

"Of course, you know where is it right?" Kiara asks me, getting up from the bed as well.

"Yeah, thanks." I say opening the bedroom door and shuting it again behind me.

"Look who's finally awake." I heard JJ saying from the couch. Honestly I completly forgot he was here.

"Uh yeah. Good morning." I say giving him a little smile not to seem rude.

"Morning." he says retribuing the smile.

"Can I use the bathroom?" I ask him, since this house isn't mine neither Kiara's.

"Yeah duh." he says.

"Ok thanks." I say going into the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and hair.

Once I got out of the bathroom I went to the bedroom again to get dressed.

"Ok... so? What's the plan?" Kiara asks sitting in the couch.

I was close to the couch but not sitting, and JJ was next to Kie in the couch.

"Go into the cops station, into the office. Wasn't that the plan?" JJ asks.

"Uhum. You go into the office and there's cops, you need a plan to get in there with no cops." I say to him with a 'duh' tone, since that was obvious.

"Ok miss smart. Do you have a plan?" JJ asks me.

"Look. One of us stays outside the office and makes something to distract the cop, while the others get into the office when the cop leaves?" Kie suggests.

"Yeah, that will probably work I guess." I say.

"Ok then, let's go ladies." JJ says getting up.

"What about Pope? Isn't he coming?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, right. I'm gonna call him." JJ says going to get his phone from the table and calling him.

𝑂𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑝𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛:

(𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐾𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣)

"Are you sure that's gonna work? I have a bad felling about all of this." Pope says.

"You always have a bad feeling about everything man, that's not new." JJ says.

"Yeah, nothing is going to happen. Relax." Kiara says.

To be honnest I was very nervous as well, but I needed and deserved to know the truth about Sarah.

"Ok, I'll stay outside and make some noise at the office's window. Let's hope that works." Kiara says. "The three of you go and wait hidden but close to the office door. Got it?"