Part VII - 𝑁𝑜 𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒

𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔.

𝐽𝑜ℎ𝑛 𝐵 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑎𝑟𝑎ℎ 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠.

𝐾𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

The night that happened (last night) we went to spend the night in a hotel.

We took some money with us, but it wouldn't be enough for more than a month. Eating, somewhere to stay... it wasn't enough for even two weeks actually.

We didn't know what to do, and I'm desperate to be honest.

"Look, we could stay at the cateau for some nights just until we know what to do, or until we find a job or something." Kie says making me get out of my thoughts.

"Oh... but you said that's John B's house. I don't want to bother anyone, since he dissapeared. You know..." I say, not wanting to take advantage of it.

"No, it's ok actually, JJ sleeps there sometimes too." she says.

"And how is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"Uh... I don't know. But it's better than staying in a hotel and spending all of our money in a week." she says making me think.

"Are you sure it's not a problem?" I ask her.

"Yeah. Only until we find a job or some way to get money." she says.

"Ok, I guess." I say sighing.

"Great, ok. Let's go, get your stuff." she says getting up from the bed in the hotel and grabbing her things.

"Ok then." I say, doing the same as she does.

𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑢:

"Here we are. It's not much, but it's better than nothing." Kie says looking at the house with a sad face.

This place probably makes her remember a lot about John B, she told me she used to spend most of the time here with the pogues.

"Are you ok?" I ask her.

"Yeah... let's go."

"Ok."

When we were able to see the front porch there was JJ just doing something in his phone.

"Hey JJ." Kie says to him placing her stuff in the floor.

He raises his head to look at us. "Hey what are you doing here? You didn't told me you were coming- why do you have backpacks?"

"Hey..." I say kinda akward.

"I didn't expect to come either. Parents expelled us from home." Kie says going up to him and sitting next to him, he was in the middle of the sofa.

"They what? Why would they do thay? When?" JJ asks obviously worried.

"Yesterday when our mother called us to go home." Kie answers.

JJ looks at me and says "Gonna stay there? Sit here."

I did as he said.

"But where did you stayed last night?" he asks.

"In a hotel." Kie says.

"But why did they do that?" JJ asks once again.

" 'Cause we're hanging with you and Pope." Kie says.

"You both were expelled from home 'cause of us? I can go and talk to your parent if you want to." JJ says looking at me and then at Kiara again.