34

this was #2 in minsung ?? sir this is a hyunlix 😭😭
also my sister has stories check her out up_all_night0325

felix groaned at the bright ass sunshine that blinded him, causing him to scrunch his face up in annoyance and bury it deeper in hyunjin's neck. he had no idea what time it was, nor did he really care.

with his face now hidden from the sun, the blonde felt himself drifting back to sleep, which he gladly allowed.

as he laid there, felix realized genuinely how much better he had been feeling since hyunjin stepped in. hyunjin had saved felix's life, and then made it worth living.

i should surprise him with something.
but what..?

felix decided to think on the matter as he snuggled back into hyunjin, relishing the night before. as he inhaled his boyfriends's scent, intense peace washed over the blonde as he finally submitted (submitted to who felix??) to sleep.

-

"baby, wake up." a voice said gently, and felix was woken by hands shaking his body. although, in his passed out state, he immediately assumed there was danger.

a quick jab to the throat is what the blonde's brain thought was most reliable.

"fel- OW DAMN!!" hyunjin screeched, the familiar sound making felix's eyes shoot open in panic.

"hyun?? oh my god i'm sorry!!" the younger screeched, sitting up to cup hyunjin's neck with his hands, concern and panic taking over his features.

felix was unable to reach his neck though, as he was cackling on the ground (wooyoung??), gasping desperately for air.

the blonde poked out his lip in a pout as hyunjin laughed, his body collapsing further onto the floor at every passing second.

"hyun!" felix whined, shifting his eyebrows down as he glared the older down the best he could. hyunjin looked up at the blonde through his tear filled eyes, a large smile still gracing his lips.

"li-lix!" hyunjin said through gasps, bringing much needed air into his lungs. "you're so adorable." he said, finally regaining his breath enough to move his body to the bed again.

felix couldn't help but smile at him, his smile was too contagious. and god it was so cute.

playfully, felix stuck his tongue out at him as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

what felix didn't expect was for hyunjin's mouth to immediately encase his poked out tongue. the younger gasped in shock, involuntarily retracting his tongue back into its home, much to hyunjins dismay.

"lixxx~" hyunjin groaned, taking his turn to pout and cross his arms. soon enough, the two were mirroring the other's actions, both trying not to smile.

felix was the first to giggle, looking fondly at just how cute hyunjin's pout was. directly after, hyunjin broke his character as well, leaning forward as he laughed to collapse into the blonde's lap. (def not thinking ab soobin what nooo)

"babyyy," hyunjin whined, popping his head up, "i brought you breakfast!!" he exclaimed happily, causing felix's eyes to widen.

"actually..?" felix asked cautiously, unsure as to if it was a prank or not. hyunjin nodded intently, leaping up from the bed to retrieve a tray from felix's desk.

tears lightly pricked the blonde's eyes at the action, watching as hyunjin set it down directly in front of him.

"hyunjin!! why!!" felix complained, as he always felt terrible whenever someone went out of their way to do something for him. all hyunjin did was chuckle, picking up the fork and stabbing a piece of waffle and dunking it into the syrup. he then brought the bite to the younger's mouth, looking at him with sparkling eyes.