16

hyunjin pov

after the fight at school i had gone home and immediately passed out, sleeping until the complete next morning, which shocked me.

i looked at my phone, seeing it was 6:47am and almost time to get ready for school. i drug myself out of my bed and suddenly realized i hadn't texted felix at all.

i walked into my bathroom, almost gasping at the small cuts and bruises littering my face and i had almost forgot i was in a fight yesterday.

i turned the water on and stepped into the shower, sighing at the warmth of the heat. i scrubbed my body lightly and stepped out, shivering at the sudden cold and i quickly dried off.

i wandered to my room, grabbing some random clothes and tossing them on. a pair of black jeans and a light pink hoodie with platform converse.

i sighed and brushed back my messy blonde hair, pulling it into a little ponytail. i nodded at myself, walking out of the door and beginning to walk to school.

when i arrived, i saw seungmin sitting out front on a bench, earbuds in his ears. i decided to have some fun, sneaking up behind him and grabbing his neck, not squeezing. (red lights??)

he jumped, eyes wide when he turned around to look at me. when he realized it was me, he glared and took his earbuds out as i was about to fall on the ground from laughing.

"hi seung!" i cackled, earning a smack from the angry boy.

"grumpy puppy today huh??" i said, plopping down on the bench beside him.

"touch me again and i'll cut you." he said calmly, not bothering to look at me. my jaw dropped at his threat, soon turning back into laughter.

i watched as a certain yellow haired boy walked up to us, alone.

"yeonjun, where's lix?" i asked, knowing he normally accompanied the younger to school. his face lit up at the boys name, a smile creeping his way onto his expression.

"oh! he made a friend, he texted me and said it was okay if i went without him. he should be here soon!" he said warmly. i smiled to myself, happy he had made a friend.

he deserves friends. he's too sweet.

"right on time!" yeonjun said suddenly, causing me to look up from my phone. i watched as felix and a smaller boy approached, arms linked together as they smiled.

"hi guys! this is jeongin!! he's my friend and i'd appreciate if you treat him the same as you treat me." felix said calmly, looking between all of us as he looked for approval.

the boy beside him, jeongin, looked down shyly and played with his fingers.

"hi jeongin, i'm hyunjin." i said warmly, standing up to walk over to him and felix. when i reached them, i realized then how much taller i was than both of them.

"hi hyunjin hyung." jeongin said, looking up at me with a dimpled smile that i couldn't help but smile at. i then turned to felix, giving him a smile and getting another in return.

"hi lix, doing okay today? how's your lip??" i asked, taking his face in my hands and examining his scabbed lip. i felt his face heat up at my touch and sudden closeness, causing me to smirk slightly.

"it's okay, a little sore but healing! how are yours feeling??" he said, now putting his own hands on my face and turning my head various ways so that he could see. it was now my turn to blush, since his face was very close to mine.

why am i blushing??

...why was he blushing??

i jumped slightly when someone cleared their throat, looking away to see seungmin standing with a hand on his hip.