Chapter 11 - Accident

She told me that they were challenged while I was out and after the fight my brother got injured badly

"What. the. FUCK. WHO DID IT?!" I yelled into the phone. I was beyond pissed, how dare they harm my brother in that way. But also angry at myself, I was the one who agreed to stay over, if only i had been there. Saori told me his condition right now.

"When can you get here?" She asked, her voice breaking slightly.

"I don't know but i'll be there eventually, just tell shun to hold on for me okay?" I stated my voice about giving out. I ended the call and fell to my knees and started sobbing on the kitchen floor. Ojiro looked concerned and ran over to me and patted my back.

"What happened?" he asked softly. I explained what had happened in between sobs. I finished crying and after we finished the food, I washed up and we walked back to the training room. I looked at the place where I knew tenshin was and glared at it.

"Why are you just staring at us?" I heard him say from the intercoms.

I looked over to ojiro and smiled at him. We continued training for another two hours before we were allowed to leave. I left with ojiro driving me to the hospital shun was admitted to. I thank him and run to the room. The doctors are trying to stop me. I burst through a door and see ojiro awake and sitting up i walk to him and gently hug him.

"Who did this to you?" I asked and he told me. Which made me seethe in anger. How dare that goddamn pig use mercs to harm my brother like this. It's not fair. "Next time I see the grease blob ill fucking kill him." I promised shun and he just laughed.

"Cmon we both know you wont." he jokingly said.

"No i actually fucking will." I said pouting. He smiled and patted my head.

"Sooo when are you gonna get a boyfriend yet?" He joked. I blushed and pulled away from him abruptly.

"I'm waiting for the right time to confess to him okay?! Jeez" I explained and he just laughed and then paused.

"Wait... WHAT?1 whos the lucky guy? Can I meet him?" he asked excitedly.

"Ah, I dunno... maybe? You might hate him though." I said nervously.

"Who is it though?" He asked again.

"Ojiro..." I said under my breath.

"Who?" he asked again. I know he didn't hear me.

"Its Ojiro okay? Jeez, i became friends with him because of his father and by god is he actually my type." I blurted out and immediately covered my mouth after. He looked at me with utter confusion.

"Him? Seriously? You know how I feel about him!" He said.

"I know, I told you that you would hate him." I said, sighing.