chapter three - Chiyoda Private Resort

I went to go open the door and pay the driver, and I apologise for the late order and the long drive here

I went to go open the door and pay the driver, and I apologise for the late order and the long drive here. Ojiro came up, took the food so I wouldn't have to carry all of it. I thank him and the pizza guy. And shut the door as soon as I see the pizza guy get in his car and drive off.

"Hell yeahhh, wanna watch some movies while eating?" I asked smiling as I watched him place the food on the coffee table.

"Yeah sure, but what movie?" He asked back looking at me while sitting down on the couch.

"Hmmm maybe horror." I stated walking to him and sitting next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Mmmm okay fine. Horror movie marathon?" He asked, and i pulled my head away from his shoulder, nodded excitedly and put my head back. He chuckled softly and went to netflix and played a horror movie. We sat there drinking coke, eating pizza and garlic bread while watching horror movies for a while, I checked the time and it was two in the morning.

"Yooooooo its 2 am man." I stated and got up to stretch.

"Hmm, wanna head in for the night?" He asked looking at me and patting my head and turning off the tv.

"We can sleep here for tonight. Ill take the other s-" I was interrupted by him pulling me down and hugging me

"No, you can stay right here with me, its not like we haven't done this before." he said pulling me in closer so I don't fall off the couch.

I smiled and hugged him back, really just feel asleep cuddling with him, feels great and very comforting to be sleeping in his arms. We, well more like he, woke up at 7 am and woke me up too. I went over to the kitchen to check for any food.

"How is there food here?" I yelled out from the kitchen.

"I got the fridge filled up with stuff enough for three days with your ass always being hungry. Also if youre wondering where the energy drinks are, they are in the vegetable area in the fridge" He yelled back.

"Oh, okay I see them thanks!" I yell back before picking up the container of strawberries, and some whipped cream. I closed the fridge door and ate some strawberries and whipped cream while walking to the couch ans sitting on it. I mean, best combo for breakfast. Too lazy to make crepes anyways. So next best thing. I notice that he was looking at me.

"Want some?" I say holding a strawberry out to him and smiling. He accepted it an ate the strawberries with me.

"Wanna go out to the beach?" He asked me. To which i nodded excitedly and made my way over to the bags, picking up the bikini he got me and running to the nearest bathroom. And changing into the monster energy themed one. I step out of the bathroom and step out and walk to him. I walk over to him, he was wearing swim shorts and no swim shirt. Nice, why the fuck is he hot, now what like actually why? Mans got me simping hard.