Prologue

Softly smiling, I packed my things while talking with my two best friends and roommates for the past four years, Luca and Asher. They may both be guys but we have all been best friends for as long as we all can remember. Luca McGrath and Asher Carmine

"Are you really sure you want to go back home? To Neo-Tokyo that is, I remember hearing about people settling fights via this more extreme version of baseball." Luca said with mild concern in his eyes, I feel as if he is unsure whether or not he should just stop me from going.

"It's fine really, I'll make sure to visit every once in a while, okay? Besides, my brother already Texted me saying he would come pick me up from the airport." I said smiling and continuing ,"In any case, we all know I'm a god at baseball. And I already know the rules of XB. It's not hard if you're fast enough and strong enough."

"You're Not wrong about that... but still... as your best friend for well over ten years now- fine, I'll drive you to the airport." Luca said and Asher looking up nodding, pushing up his glasses , closing his book and placing it softly onto the side table.

The car ride felt long and painful, but in reality it was only 30 minutes. getting out of the car, I start bawling my eyes out and sobbing I'm going to miss them so much, I don't even know when I will be able to see them in person again. We walked to the area where I needed to go, I turned around swiftly and hugged them both, mascara staining part of their clothes.

"I-I'm really going to miss you guys!" I yell out as I hug them tighter, getting a bit of runny eyeliner and mascara on their shirts. I wave them goodbye as I walk to go to the waiting area. A mix of feelings run through me, I feel nervous, scared and excited. Man, why cant my body just feel one thing for like two mins. Texting my old friend, Ojiro.

Princey

Me: heeeeyyyyy princeyyyyy

Princey: When will you ever stop using that stupid nickname?

Me: aww thats sad that you think its stupid, because i'm not stopping anytime soon <3

Princey: Ugh, what do you want anyways?

Me: man, always questions with you, i swear, but i will have you know i'm coming back home today.

Princey: Wait, what? If you are, our old spot?

Me: of course princey, 8 pm today. don't be too late <3

Read, 6:23 am

I sigh as he leaves me on read, probably going to plan out the hangout, it's fine.

"International Flight XXXX-XXXX from Brighton, England to Neo-Tokyo, Japan. Now boarding, passengers of this Flight please make your way to the gate." Smiling softly, I take all my things and board the plane.

'Goodbye Brighton, Neo-Tokyo better be prepared, because I'm coming back .' I thought to myself and chuckled at the thought of destroying those fuckers.