chapter five - A talk and A game

"Shun, I know you don't have very long

"Shun, I know you don't have very long. The doctors told me, they email me about your condition every so often. So why did you feel the need to lie to me about it?" I asked softly, going over to him and patting his shoulder.

"I thought they would send it to our parents' emails." he said looking at me.

"I told them to send me updates every so often on your condition, so I left my number and email to them. Your doctor calls me whenever you visit, you've been getting worse and i know it shun, please just sit this game out, please. I'll play in your stead, please." I pleaded.

"I'm fine. But not many people know you're back and this will be televised, are you sure you want people to know you're back?" He asked.

"If i beat them up, it's going to be one hell of a return." I said smiling and hugged him.

"Okay okay, fine. I will sit this one out." he agreed, smiling at me. I knew I had quite a bit of time to train in a different country, and I did, I played with Luca and his friends. It was fun, but easy. I even played with them to switch other teams. It wasn't even extreme baseball, it was literally JUST BASEBALL. Because, well that shit only happens here, in Neo-Tokyo because big man Otori, I'm pretty sure it was Ojiro's grandpa that thought it would be a hoot of an idea to do it. We head back in and nobody bats an eye or asks what we talked about well except for Haru. who looked very curious so I decided to make up a lie.

"Ehhhh? You look too curious about what we just did, in all fairness we just talked about Pocky. Yes bitch i pulled my brother away from yalls just to talk about pocky." i said proudly knowing damn well i just liked but it was convincing as fuck, i guess going to a performing arts college did pay off. My brother just face palmed and went along with it. Haru looked less confused and more concerned probably becaus ei just made the excuse pocky. Yeahhh this seems legit.

"Pocky? Seriously, Yu, you concern me." Santaro said.

"Yeah, agreed, you concern us, alot." The quadruplets said.

"Yeah yeah I know." I said, sighing and pulling out my phone and going to my dms with Ojiro.

Princey

Princey: Anything new?

Me: Idiots over at Shinagawa came over, I'm going to be on air to the rest of the tribes in 45 minutes.

Princey: Damn, so are you gonna pitch, bat or feild.

Me: I'm making Shun sit out for this one, so all of them.

Me: Anyways, should I show off or just play how i used to?

Princey: Uhhh, try showing off, I'm pretty sure dad will be watching.

Me:Hell yeah i will, you better be watching too.

Princey: Of course I will, might even ask if I can personally be there to watch.

Me: no way your dad will allow you.