Chapter 10, Training with him

We later woke up together, my phone in my hands and him hugging me

We later woke up together, my phone in my hands and him hugging me. One of the attendants had brought in a female uniform for me to change into temporarily and woke us up telling us to get ready and go eat breakfast. I tried to get out of Ojiro's grasp but he was still partially asleep, so i couldn't move.

"Oi! Get up, we need to go get ready and eat breakfast my guy." I yelled looking away from him so he didn't go mf deaf. He groaned in annoyance, turned over and sat up. And so did I but then quickly realized, there's only one bathroom.

"You wanna take a bath first?" I asked him and he nodded as he got up and walked to the bathroom where as I could see, already had a set of clothes waiting for him. I looked at the uniform that was placed on the nightstand next to where I laid last night and saw that it was in fact a skirt, oh shit. I checked, it had underwear there too, black, but okay I guess, and a sports bra ouch, I'll have the maids know that I am not flat by any means of the word. I am Nowhere near the flat, I've got double Ds. I sit there for a good 20 mins before I see ojiro walk out of the shower, no mask, it's in his hand.

"If only you could keep that mask off. You look nice either way, bestie, I'm not complaining." I said smugly looking at him.

"There's a spare towel under the sink, now go take a bath, loser." He joked, I giggled and took my stuff off of the nightstand and walked past him to the bathroom and closed it. I took a shower in pure silence which felt like a crime. But I don't care because I need to actually do this. Ojiro is just lucky I actually like him. I get out of the shower and dry myself off after a bit. I changed into the uniform... it was nowhere near comfortable but then again to be fair i'm not used to wearing skirts anymore. I come out of the bathroom and look at Ojiro.

"Cmon lets go to the training area, and btw i have no clue where the fuck it is here." I said walking closer to him.

"Hm, okay, let's go then" Ojiro agreed, taking my hand in his and walking out the door, down the hall, to the left, then taking a right and then going down the hall. Opening the door, I get greeted with a massive white room, man, this is boring. I turned on my phone and turned on some music and Ojiro looked at me confused.

"Music because I don't train without music." I said while playing my main playlist. Which is a mess of songs. I'm not gonna lie, my music tastes are kinda jumbled. I started off by me looking him up basically, i had to pretend like i was thinking and shit but like I already knew shit.

"What are you doing lady death?" I heard tenshin say over some intercoms I looked up and around and I saw what I could only assume was a one way mirror. Of fucking course.

"Just checking out what I have to work with, I need to at least attempt to make stuff up for him instead of just him trying." I'm going back to sizing up Ojiro. I smile and nod. "Before we go anywhere near the speed bursts and air jumps, we need to find ways to power up your hits." I said smiling, taking a foam bat and handing it to him.

"Alright." he nodded and went into position to bat.

"Hmm, no your form is out of whack a bit, to be honest batting sucks ass but..." I say and position him in a way that would best help him and enhance the chances of him hitting and making it go further than usual. I walk over to him with a ball and throw it at him. He hits it and it rebounds off of a wall really hard it makes a sound so loud it went over the song. "Nice one princey!" I celebrate and he just nods. And repositions himself back to where he was previously. I go pick up the ball and we keep doing this for a solid two hours before I realize we haven't had breakfast. I only noticed cause my stomach actually growled.

"Hungry?" ojiro asked in a whisper.

"Of course I am, we missed breakfast." I said sighing and crouching down. And looking up at him, he was still standing. He patted my head and smiled.

"I don't know how long we have left here after this, let's eat kay?" He said that just as heatwaves played I stood up and hugged him and buried my face into his chest.

"What are you two doing? Get back to training." I heard his father say out loud from the intercoms.

"With all due respect sir, We skipped breakfast by accident and have literally no energy to exist." I say after pulling my head away from ojiro's chest.

"Fine, I shall grant you an hour-long break from this, but you must continue on after it." he sighed in defeat knowing how stubborn I can be. I let go of ojiro in celebration. I go to my phone and turn the music off. I smile as I skip to the door and start booking it to Ojiro's room before I realize I have no clue where the kitchen is... I groan very loudly in annoyance. And ojiro managed to catch up to me and puffed out.

"The kitchen I'd go down the hall, take a right and a left, then down the hall the third door to the end is the kitchen." he said and i nodded running off to it because I am hungry as fuuuck. I am almost in the kitchen when i get stopped by maids who don't know who i am or what i'm doing here and take me as an intruder until ojiro can clear up the confusion. I smile and enter the kitchen with him and she starts making things and i dont even know what the fuck he smaking but it sure does smell good. I look around the kitchen, it's bigger than the one we have in the cafe. Of course but like woah, thats pog as fuck.

"Imagine we just spoke to each other in english so your dad doesn't know what we are saying" I said giggling at him. He just nodded and focused on cooking our brunch? I don't know, I don't care as long as it's food.

"Almost done, so I suggest grabbing us some plates" He said and I nodded at him and went off to find plates for us and cutlery. I found some and took it closer to him and he smiled and turned off the heat as soon as I placed the plates down and he started plating the food which made me even more hungry and so damn ready to just eat it all. But i waited for him to finish washing up the stuff before we started eating and fuck man it was so good, i would love to eat his man's food for the rest of my life, if this man just didnt let me out of this place i would fully conse- no wait my brother. Gotta make sure he eats.

"Hold on, gotta make sure my brother ate before taking his meds." I said and pulled out my phone and called shun.

But it wasn't him that picked up, it was Saori.