chapter seven - Dinner with his dad.

As I dry myself off from the shower I take a deep breath in and do my makeup, gotta look decent

As I dry myself off from the shower I take a deep breath in and do my makeup, gotta look decent. So the way I do my formal makeup is basically primer, liquid foundation, light blush, some highlights, a tiny bit of bronzer, pink lipstick korean style of course, clear gloss, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. I go out of my bathroom , of course covered up and I pick out my outfit. A white slightly puffy sleeved long sleeve button up shirt, a beige sweater vest that I put over the top of it, I tuck my button up shirt into white dress pants, and white socks, and for the shoes I wear platform black doll shoes. And to tie the entire fit together, rings and a necklace. I do my hair up, a nice half loosely braided style and I put fake flowers in it. And put a pair of rose gold sunglasses on them. I smiled as i look at myself in the mirror, I decide to use the purse Ojiro got me and I put my phone in it and the self defense stuff that Luca and Asher gave me as an extra precaution, as much as I trust Ji, I don't trust his father not to try shit. I put the sling over my head and rested it on my shoulder, and it really tied the fit together. I walked outside of my room, it took an hour and a half to get ready, I now have 30 minutes to prepare myself before Ojiro gets here to pick me up. I walk out and see everyone turn to me as soon as I walk into the main area.

"So... how do I look?" I asked nervously.

"You always look good, Yu. but are you sure you don't want to wear a communication device?" Saori asked.

"No no it's fine Ri, I can still run in this outfit if need be, and i can just call you guys if I need help. They asked me to come alone, and I'm not willing to test them today so I'll just go on my own." I said, holding her hands in mine.

"Okay, just try not to say the wrong things, as much as I know you hate them. It should be fine." shun says, smiling and patting my head.

"What is it with you and patting my head? I'm not much shorter than you." I pouted.

"You are still my little sister." He said, smiling softly.

"It will be fine, besides I have the self defense tools Asher and Luca gave me when I arrived in Brighton." I said letting go of Saori's hands and showing them the tools.

"Okay okay, but do they work?" shun asked.

"Trust me, these things are enough to get through 2 layers of clothes and skin. I can literally stab someone with this." I stated.

"They look like toys though." Shun said, looking closely at one of them.

"That's the point Shu. how the hell do you think i got these through airport security?" i said smiling

"Ah true. Okay so at least I know you will be safe." Shun said, smiling and hugging me. And I hugged him back. We talk for the rest of the thirty minutes before I get a text and I say my goodbyes and run outside. I see him being a mf dork and leaning against his car.

"Nope, never fucking mind. I'm going back." I say jokingly.

"Come on, we both know you never had a choice." he said giggling. And I blush a bit.