My new eyes

Btw this chapter will mostly be sonic 😅

~~~~~~~~~~~shadow pov🖤~~~~~~~~~~~

I could almost feel the shock from everyone, including me 💭TIME TRAVEL!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!💭 "ugh" Sonic sat up and put his hand on his head. I honestly getting worried, why? Idk. "Sonic?..." Sonic turned to me and *gasp* "shads? What's wrong?" His eyes... one was purple and the other silver. They were like rivers of colour In fact I think I actually saw the colour in his eyes move like water a bit. 💭it's... beautiful😳💭 "Shads? You ok buddy?" 💭they remind me of how Maria thought lakes looked like...💭 "Shadow?!" 💭they are glittering ✨💭"SHADOW!!" Amy shouted in my ear, bringing me back to reality, letting me realise I was now on the sofa "what?!" "Um" Amy look at me weirdly "you've been staring into space for five minutes. We brought you to the sofa but you just kept on staring at the ceiling." 💭she's... not lying?💭 "WHAT?!" "Wow easy there, same thing happened to me but I was just mesmerised by my boyfriends new eyes 😍, we don't know why it happened to you though?" Ugh "he's not your boyfriend you know"  "YES HE IS *mumbling* he just doesn't know it yet" I rolled my eyes 💭there is no convincing this girl is there?💭

I started to picture his eyes again "Those eyes..." "Hu?" The pink yandere turned back to me "oh yeah! Aren't they amazing! Like little lakes of colour!🥰"  💭they remind me of what Maria thought ponds on earth would look like💭 

" "Hu?" The pink yandere turned back to me "oh yeah! Aren't they amazing! Like little lakes of colour!🥰"  💭they remind me of what Maria thought ponds on earth would look like💭 

"Are you smiling!😱" "no."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sonic pov⏭~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure your ok?" I turned to look at Rouge, she's has been really worried ever since I woke up "I'm fine Rouge. Just like tails said I just fainted 😁"  "If you say so😕" 

I know exactly what happened, judging from the absence of the silver emerald and the wired time and dimension dream I had, I've just absorbed another chaos emerald 💭great. Just great😒💭 "ugh" "what's wrong?!" "I'm fine, I just have a head-" suddenly the headache I had melted into pure pain, pain like nothing I've ever felt before. It was like a liquid that was entering my lungs travelling into my brain "son#$^& $*ake u*^" I couldn't tell who was talking but I couldn't hear them very well anyway as my vision started to blur. My vision turned black but that's when I saw it...

I saw the queen of möbius, only she looked younger, like years younger. She was in the council room with her two children, Sonia and Manic, looking at a map of möbius. "Sonia, Manic I have brought you her too talk to you about your brother Amethyst..."  💭Amethyst?! But why?!💭 Amethyst is the "kidnapped" prince of möbius, although some say he just ran away, the queen says the he was always happy and him running away made no sense, 💭even tho, nobody (including the queen) has seen him smile🤔💭The search of the prince has been going for years. "What about Amethyst?" Sonia asked💭why is she acting so calm about the subject?!💭 "we checked his room this morning and we can not find him anywhere" 💭ooohhhh I'm looking into the past💭 Manic covered his mouth with his hands out of pure shock. But for some reason Sonia looked... excited? "Does this mean I get to be queen after you?!" I internally facepalmed 💭of course... Sonia is the middle sibling after Amethyst after all💭 "NO!" Both of the children's faces turned into fear "THE ONLY PERSON WHO WILL TAKE OVER FROM ME IS AMETHYST, YOU HEAR ME?!!" "Yes mother..." 💭wow, overreaction much 😒💭 "*sigh* look I brought you hear only to ask if you know anyone who might want to hurt him?" The siblings turned to each other, thinking the same thing but not having the guts to say anything... till Manic stupidly spoke up "well... you were always mean and kinda... hurt Amethyst sometimes so... maybe he ran away?" 💭Manic, Manic, Manic 🤦‍♂️💭 that's when something  weird happened "THERE IS NO- sonic! Sonic! Wake up!" I started to blink a couple times until...

*slap!*

"OW! TAILS?! What was that for?!" I was lying down on a bed when suddenly tails hugged me whiles crying "THANK GOD!!" "Wow wow calm down tails! What's going on?" Amy leaped forward to try and kiss me, but luckily I dodged it (even with tails clinging to me) she looked at me and frowned "we were fighting eggman when you suddenly fell on the floor. When we check your heart rate, you weren't breathing. We..." Amy started to tear up and cry "we thought you were dead!" I started to think back "no..." knuckles look at me confused "what do you mean no?" I looked up "no that's not right! I passed out In tails workshop!" Everyone started to look at each other when I started to piece two and two together "oh wow..." silver came over to me "wow what?..." I looked up too him "I'm so sorry... but your sonic is dead... I think I'm from another dimension..." they all looked at me with tears in their eye "no..." I looked back at tails "no- YOU CANT B- sonic!! Wake up please!" I smiled sadly "I'm sorry but I have to go back" "NO PLEASE STA- sonic please wake up!!" I closed my eyes and said "you can tell them tails..." and then I woke up.

"Sonic your awake!" the bat then jumped to me. "Omg you guys will not believe it. I had the craziest and saddest dream ever😆😭" everyone look at each other "what kind of dream Sonic?" I looked towards Rouge "well at first I was looking into the past and then I was in a different dimension were I was dead lol☠️" Amy looked at me with pure horror on her face "d-d-dead?!" 💭uh-oh💭  Amy tried to jump at me when I ran behind the closest person, who just so happened to be shadow. "Shads! Help me plz!" Shadow just crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. After all that we decided too go to the beach "last one there is a rotten egg!" "SONIC! SLOW DOWN!" Silver called out too me but you know...

 After all that we decided too go to the beach "last one there is a rotten egg!" "SONIC! SLOW DOWN!" Silver called out too me but you know