You get back up only to be once again hit by a claw. And again and again.

Lucifer: "You must be from some sort of weak dimension, the Y/n I knew was much smarter then this, I must've been too weak to train you enough."

Y/n: "And now I'm annoyed... Lucy is amazing thank you very much!" You grab the claw and rip it apart.

Lucifer: "I'm sure she'd be happy to hear that." She raises her hand and a ball of black flames appear in it.

Y/n: "Plus you're the weaker one here, Lucy would've beat me already."

Lucifer: "Well if I didn't have this damn chip in me, I'd be able to go all out." She throws fireballs which you dodge with ease.

Y/n: "Chip?!"

Lucifer: "I'm going to kill her as soon as I get rid of it, but I can't due to the fact I can't use any electric magic."

Your wings pop out and you fly closer and closer to her, dodging fireballs, you eventually pass her and put your hand on her back.

Y/n: "Like this?"

A powerful pulse goes through your arm onto her magic yellow sparks appear around her, causing her to fall onto her knees and hands. She screams before going silent.

Y/n: "Uh, Lucifer...?" You step closer.

Lucifer: "...eheheheHEHAHAHA! YES! THE MAGICAL ENERGY COURSING THROUGH MY VEINS! I FEEL IT AGAIN!"

Y/n: "I have unleashed something..."

Lucifer: "Wait a minute, did you call me 'Lucifer', that won't do, I'm going to need you to call me Lucy."

Y/n: "You're not my-"

A shadow claw grabs you by the neck and you don't attempt to fight back feeling just how this basic shadow magic is so strong. Lucifer stares at you with a sadistic grin.

Y/n: "Lucy... let go..."

The claw dissipates, dropping you to the floor.

Lucifer: "That feels better. Now, where is that angel." She immediately begins to speed walk out the room. "Let's go."

You follow behind her, only because she knows her way around the facility, laboratory, whatever this place was.

Lucifer: "I feel so free! I must thank you Y/n. After a while I just forgot how helpful you are."

Y/n: "It's quite literally my title. Also are you still an Overseer?"

Lucifer: "As soon as I've killed that angel, I'll be back to my former glory!"

Y/n: "Why kill her? She doesn't seem that bad."

Lucifer stops in her tracks.

Lucifer: "Y/n... she was the reason you died."

Y/n: "I, huh...?"

Lucifer: "She is the reason I lost you in the first place! Her existence caused your death! All because she was with you!" She turns to look at you. "So I'm going to make sure she's nowhere near you." She turns back.

Y/n: "...Y/n wouldn't want this."

Lucifer: "What are you talking about. You are Y/n. My one and only." She begins walking and you follow behind.

You walk into another chrome room, where both Justice in her normal suit and Aza- No Loremaster where standing.

Loremaster: "I see you removed the chip."

Y/n: "Experimenting with friends,  did make me kinda upset."

Lucifer: "I'm taking back my crown, dear master~"