Lucifer: She tightens her grip on your arm. "He's not yours."

Y/n: "So where is everyone?" You ignore them.

Azazel: "Well-"

A tray hits the ground and you look over to see Justice.

Justice: "Y/n...?"

Y/n: "Hey Justice."

Lucifer quickly lets go as Justice tackles you onto the floor and rubs her head into the crook of your neck.

Justice: "Y/N! YOU'RE ALIVE! My N/n..."

Y/n: "Aren't nicknames my thing?" You laugh. "Didn't think you guys would miss me that much."

Azazel: "Why wouldn't we!"

Y/n: "I'm just a friend you knew for like a year. You're sure to have known much more important people considering how long it is." You get up and Justice climbs on your shoulders for some reason, but you don't question it. They go quiet for a few seconds.

Lucifer: "Y/n, we knew you for a lot longer..."

Justice: "We never forgot you. I'm sure the others didn't."

Y/n: "How much longer?"

Azazel: "You do know what a harem is?"

Y/n: "Yeah." You nod.

Azazel: "You had one."

Y/n: "...huh?"

Justice: "It was made up of all the girls living at the mansion, well not Judgement."

Y/n: "...This is some weird ass universe."

Lucifer: "What? We don't like you in that universe?"

Y/n: "Yeah I'm pretty sure that would never happen. We're all just friends, we just hang out, I doubt any one of you would've liked me in that way, let alone all of you."

Justice: "Are you sure you're not just being dense?"

Y/n: "I doubt I'd miss the signs of ten girls, that I live with. If I did you could kill me right now and I'd die knowing I deserve it."

Azazel: "Well know this, we really really like you."

Y/n: "I'm sorry to say that, you're wrong."

Examtaker Trio: "Huh?"

Y/n: "You like Y/n, but I'm not him. I'm me. You can't replace him with me."

Azazel: "Well if you stay here long enough, we'll learn to love you like him."

Y/n: "I hate to break it to you but I can't stay."

They all look away.

Y/n: "I've got my own friends to look aft-"

Justice quickly put her arms around your neck and squeezes.

Justice: "I'm sorry, I just, I can't let you leave again."

That was the last thing you heard before blacking out.

-Timeskip, brought to you by Chibi Y/n eating apple pie-

You then open your eyes in another chrome room, with Lucifer inside.

Y/n: "Ow... the hell." You attempt to get up only to hit into a wall by a giant shadow claw.

The claw flows back and you fall out of the crater in the wall. You look up to see Lucifer frowning.

Lucifer: "I refuse to use my ability on you. But that does not mean I won't harm you."