𝟓𝟏→𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋

Start from the beginning

Sometimes it's better to leave first and let the time goes by before you even hurt yourself more. But time doesn't change, the person is. Will he forgive you if you leave him without any words?

You gasp at that thought.

"No, what are these thoughts..." Your head throbs and almost trips. If it wasn't because of Yuzuha you would have fallen down the escalator.

"Gosh, babe! Are you alright?"

You closed your eyes and calm yourself. Your heart was crushing your chest and you got trouble breathing.

Your face became pale as paper and Yuzuha started to get anxious.

"Y/n, you're trembling! Shit! This is not good, you're cold too!"

You shake off your head slowly but the last thing you know was that the darkness eats your system and that something is very painful.

--

Pale as paper Yuzuha can't help but teared up. What's wrong with her friend? She never saw you like this. Her hands were shaking as if she has done something wrong. She didn't call anyone or your parents. She's scared.

Waiting outside the hospital, Yuzuha looked at her wristwatch. It's been thirty minutes and the doctor is not yet out.

"What should I do? I must tell her parents--No!"

"Miss? Where're the patient's parents?" Yuzuha's body froze the moment the doctor went out. Her pale face becomes paler.

"Doctor, I-I am her sister! What's wrong with her?"

"We must call your parents then." Yuzuha shook her head because she was scared too.

"O-our parents...Is in abroad, I've been calling them but they're out of reach...Just tell me what's wrong with Y/n!"

"Okay miss calm down... The patient's stable but her body is not...She's two months pregnant..."

"H-huh?! P-pregnant? No! You must be--" after you passed out, Yuzuha saw blood trickling down your thighs. If it wasn't because of a stranger who help the two of you, you might have been in danger.

The doctor was quite bothered. Both are still young and the patient is not fully healthy.

"Listen, you must tell these your parents...The patient is two months and two weeks pregnant. Just by looking at her body, she's stressed and doesn't have enough time to rest and doesn't eat at the right time the reason why she almost lost her twins. Her fallopian tube is not strong enough and she needs to be maintained. There's also a result that she's been taking medication that is not good for the fetuses."

The doctors explained everything to her and watch you tiredly sleeping on the hospital bed. The cold seemed to dry your skin. It sinks it to her slowly. She can't tell anyone because you must know this matter first.

"You've got a twin...you're body is not stable for them..."

It's almost afternoon and you started to open your eyes. The smell you dislike the most irritates your system and you wanted to puke. You quickly sit up only to see Yuzuha closing the door behind her.

"Y/n," she mutters. You almost passed out again as you saw the IV drop in your hand.

"Let's leave here. I wanna puke too." Yuzuha shook her head and calmly stared at your womb. She doesn't want to surprise you that's why she told you slowly.

"Now, I remember, maybe that's why you're having weird taste back in Hokkaido," Yuzuha recalled.

The moment Yuzuha told you that you were pregnant, everything seemed to stop. No this shouldn't be happening.